CAPTCHA FFS

1 hour ago, Joselon said:

1-He is not new, he uses strings and various mods and knows the mechanics of the game quite well, he is probably a new account due to a ban

2-People accuse him for more than obvious reasons 3- He is attacking the captcha system which is very necessary to avoid cheaters

facs

is the nature of how OP went about voicing his concerns over this matter ideal, no. Neither is mob mentality the community is displaying here.

your reply is point in case, many assumptions from all sides. all of your points are entirely up to speculation, like the majority of this thread.

this thread needs to be locked and moved into the bin.

Edited by nurver9
i cant spell
8 hours ago, Lioe said:

Hey, can you tell me or share some of the themes you use? mod?

The only mod i personally use, is the gen 5 follower mod. Its just for "this pokemon is too shy to come out of its pokeball"

but then there is the HD graphics mod, and another on called HD graphics "Reloded". Not a typo. 

those are the "newer generation" battle sprites. The reloded one actually scales pokemon up by pokedex size, so a pikachu beside a steelix actually looks pretty funny. The downfall with these HD graphic mods are that the particle effects dont often jive with the mods. The birthday cake particle i dont think agrees with any mod whatsoever, at least not on mobile

As Kaynine mentioned a couple of weeks ago. These are here to check that people are actually playing instead of using bots to play and grind for them. 

If you feel like captchas should behave differently, you can always fill in a suggestion in the suggestion box 😄

Since this topic is getting a bit sour, I'm gonna go ahead and close it.

• Elizn locked this topic