can't login

Just now, alitputraguna said:

why my pokemmo is just logging in and can't login, can someone tell me why??

my internet is okay i can open instagram youtube and anything but not my pokemmo 😭

IMG_20230504_144717.jpg

You're not the only one
If you check on the forum a lot of people are having problems with this as well, so don't worry
They're probably fixing something within the client 🙂 or maybe adding Johto, who knows O.o (this was a joke, but I wanted to say it in order to cause even more hysteria lol)

5 minutes ago, BueiConMayo said:

El servidor se estancó y calló. Hay que darle tiempo al tiempo para que lo vuelvan a activar n.n

Guys please, you can write in spanish, portuguese, chinese, or anything you want
But PLEASE translate what you write down in english as well
I know players from China and Latin America are a bunch in this game, but not everyone can use those languages in the international PokeMMO community, and within this forum

Edited by Andr3a281093
20 minutes ago, Andr3a281093 said:

Guys please, you can write in spanish, portuguese, chinese, or anything you want
But PLEASE translate what you write down in english as well
I know players from China and Latin America are a bunch in this game, but not everyone can use those languages in the international PokeMMO community, and within this forum

Then you better post the spanish translation below all your english comments too, we are an international community after all

Edited by Ajbramberg
25 minutes ago, Andr3a281093 said:

Chicos, por favor, pueden escribir en español, portugués, chino o lo que quieran.
Pero POR FAVOR, traduzcan lo que escriben también en inglés
. Sé que los jugadores de China y América Latina son muchos en este juego, pero no todos pueden usar esos idiomas. en la comunidad internacional de PokeMMO, y dentro de este foro

it takes less time to hit the translate button in your browser than to complain... I know it's against the rules not to put a translation but complaining about this sounds very disrespectful to us Spanish speakers, it's not my intention to be rude, friend, it's just advice