The PokeMMO Rant [Video]

• Darkshade changed the title to The PokeMMO Rant [Video]
5 hours ago, BreederXp said:

I wonder what the player base actually is. One of the best games I've ever played.

It's definitely possible to figure it out, or at least get a rough estimation. Problem is once you start getting into more than estimations, you'd likely be using tools that PokeMMO doesn't allow you to use. A good indicator is just general community activity outside of the game, which seems fairly barebones to be honest. I've heard the international community is bigger than one may think, but I'm not exactly sure what that means or what they're assuming people think.

• 1 month later...

Pokemmo is awesome! The community is cool and the whole concept of the game is what a Pokemon Classic fan always wanted GFreak to do!
but Pokemmo did it better, I agree 100% with you! Long live POKEMMO! 

On 5/5/2023 at 1:11 PM, Egoscape said:

A good indicator is just general community activity outside of the game, which seems fairly barebones to be honest

There is plenty of activity outside of the game! May it be the official or unofficual discord server and reddit, too. 
And yes, the playerbase of the game is way higher than it would appear on the first glance. When major events / updates hit, it gets much more transparent. 😄