What is it?? Tentacruel can buff acupressure in pvp

• GoldenNovember changed the title to What is it?? Tentacruel can buff acupressure in pvp
5 hours ago, GoldenNovember said:

Better to ban it. It was so unbalance and depended on rng so much. 

80% of the pvp are decided with the rng, precision attacks 100 that miss, attacks with status chance like freeze or burn critical attack, heck even the same attack to the same pkmon varies the percentage of damage, the speed tie.

you can predict a player's every move and still lose to a crit or missed attack

I lost a 1vs1 with my cofagrigus for failing 3 will-o'-the-wisp and receiving a freeze from a gyarados ice fang... 9 turns frozen xD

6 hours ago, GoldenNovember said:

Better to ban it. It was so unbalance and depended on rng so much. 

How do you even LET IT use those many Acupressures bro, seems like a skill issue, not a balance one. Acupressure is a terrible move hence why it’s not banned.

Also, you use Double Dance Reuniclus, so kinda deserved 🤙🏻

So you guys are talking abt skill issues not how broken is that move. 
First, what was the problem with dd reuniclus?? While it can be countered easily by dark type. Kinda deserved??? What is it??

Second, u said that acupressure was a stupid move which was based on rng very much. Tell me what can u do when u are winning with 6v3 and tentacruel gets +2 on eva and ur mon keep missing. 
The true issue right here is acupressure adjust eva which is often banned in almost every pokemon pvp platform even showdown. 

It’s only banned in SS Monotype, lol. And it’s such a bad move that a) no one uses it and b) it’s so easy to deal with it’s ridiculous. Either you phaze it out or you taunt it then kill it, and before you tell me you didn’t have either of those, well, not everyone has a dark type on their team to deal with DD Reuniclus, which is consistently more disgusting than a move randomly boosting stats. So yeah, skill issue + ratio, brother

34 minutes ago, Doctor said:

It’s only banned in SS Monotype, lol. And it’s such a bad move that a) no one uses it and b) it’s so easy to deal with it’s ridiculous. Either you phaze it out or you taunt it then kill it, and before you tell me you didn’t have either of those, well, not everyone has a dark type on their team to deal with DD Reuniclus, which is consistently more disgusting than a move randomly boosting stats. So yeah, skill issue + ratio, brother

Moreover, I am gonna win with pp stall but unfortunately, My full stat reuniclus got crit while I cannot touch that shit to break it's sub

Dark types in OU? Literally 3-4. Tyranitar, Hydreigon, maybe Mandibuzz and let’s be generous and count Sableye. Taunt users? Half of the meta learns it and can use it consistently, lmao. Whirlwind is also a move, Roar is a move, Haze is a move, Clear Smog is a move. You’re just mad you got critted trying to cheese while setting up, while letting them set up as well. Just get better at not getting critted, ez

EDIT: I just noticed you LITERALLY HAVE GOLBAT IN YOUR TEAM. And you asked me which mon has taunt or haze? You have the perfect check/counter to that tenta build bro, it’s def a skill issue 

Edited by Doctor
4 hours ago, Doctor said:

Dark types in OU? Literally 3-4. Tyranitar, Hydreigon, maybe Mandibuzz and let’s be generous and count Sableye. Taunt users? Half of the meta learns it and can use it consistently, lmao. Whirlwind is also a move, Roar is a move, Haze is a move, Clear Smog is a move. You’re just mad you got critted trying to cheese while setting up, while letting them set up as well. Just get better at not getting critted, ez

EDIT: I just noticed you LITERALLY HAVE GOLBAT IN YOUR TEAM. And you asked me which mon has taunt or haze? You have the perfect check/counter to that tenta build bro, it’s def a skill issue 

I am not asking for how many mons that can counter reuniclus. I am asking u to count the persentage of usage dark type on ladder atm then compare it with the persentage of those moves. Because u were insulting dd reuniclus so I wanted u to look back is it rlly that disgust?? While weavile hydreigon, ttar are very popular right now??. 

Additionally, u said that taunt, haze, roar,... were also existing on ladder quite high, so why my reuniclus can set up mostly in every match?? Let's take a research: look at statistics u will see ttar, hydreigon, and weavile are all in top10 of usage, whereas taunt, haze are mostly seen in golbat, milotic, sableye, tenta, where are they on statistics ranking dude! Top 30 or 40?? And what abt roar whirlwind can do when they have only tenta left bro!! It just delayed it's set up.
 Also clear smog :))) bro they rarely run it on both weezing and amoongus. Did u rlly understand the meta currently??

Edited by GoldenNovember

Dugtrio could have at least halted the acupressures with taunt. It also puts pressure on tenta with earthquake and sure, maybe it has scald or surf and maybe you have a focus sash on it. Idk. As previously mentioned, you have a golbat as well. Haze would have removed all its stat changes. Its not tentacruels fault you came unprepared, and tbh, tentacruel gets so much shit in this game, despite being a PvP beast, im happy to see that you are giving it some respected and overdue time in the spotlight. Sure its a common shiny and it sucks to get beat up by a jellyfish. Welcome to pvp. Imo its kinda cool he didnt throw it in there and just slap toxic spikes on the floor, maybe drop some screens and let it die. hes at least using a not so common strategy....And on that note, while its sitting there spamming acupressure, you triple down on calm mind instead of putting pressure on it with a threat. Btw. Tentacruel is also weak to psychic type attacks so maybe that third calm mind could have been a psychic instead? Stored power? Idk. Theres a thousand ways to skin a cat. 

I agree with Doctor, i dont think this is a tentacruel issue. Tbh i dont see why this is bothering you so bad. I bet the next acupressure user you face, has it cost them their battle. Its a gamble. Kinda like hoping for ancientpower to kick in lol 

Edited by CanadaSorry
3 hours ago, CanadaSorry said:

Dugtrio could have at least halted the acupressures with taunt. It also puts pressure on tenta with earthquake and sure, maybe it has scald or surf and maybe you have a focus sash on it. Idk. As previously mentioned, you have a golbat as well. Haze would have removed all its stat changes. Its not tentacruels fault you came unprepared, and tbh, tentacruel gets so much shit in this game, despite being a PvP beast, im happy to see that you are giving it some respected and overdue time in the spotlight. Sure its a common shiny and it sucks to get beat up by a jellyfish. Welcome to pvp. Imo its kinda cool he didnt throw it in there and just slap toxic spikes on the floor, maybe drop some screens and let it die. hes at least using a not so common strategy....And on that note, while its sitting there spamming acupressure, you triple down on calm mind instead of putting pressure on it with a threat. Btw. Tentacruel is also weak to psychic type attacks so maybe that third calm mind could have been a psychic instead? Stored power? Idk. Theres a thousand ways to skin a cat. 

I agree with Doctor, i dont think this is a tentacruel issue. Tbh i dont see why this is bothering you so bad. I bet the next acupressure user you face, has it cost them their battle. Its a gamble. Kinda like hoping for ancientpower to kick in lol 

Did u get the real problem u said on the third calm mind and dugtrio taunt and golbat haze again. There were nothing like this. That team moveset was perfect to encounter everything on ladder. Why do I need haze or taunt on those shits?? Haze golbat :))) funny one, but I ran roost defog toxif brave bird which are giving more effective.
Steath rock reversal eq stone edge are all needed on that dugtrio to defeat dark type, bug, ground and adjust hazard. Godness, plss u are trying eq on sub tenta till u missd and he keeps spamming acupressure then sub again until u missed twice. Dude bro, I know it is weak to psychic, but can u touch it when it gets +2 eva on the first buff and keep spamming sub till I missed and acupressure again??. It is not bothering me, I can sac some of my elo. However, u guys didnt get the point. What I wanna say is evasion buff which mostly banned in every pvp platform. And also I am just trying to protect my opinion. I bet that u would not like to see something that can beat u with very rng in tour while u are having more pokemons and be gonna win to get shiny. 

Edited by GoldenNovember

Your team very clearly did not have a counter for everything, hence jellyfish loss,

I disagree. Its banned on SOME pvp platforms, and is mostly banned here, except for situations like this, where it doesnt matter. its called good luck, sorry for your loss. Gg.

Im not sure why haze on golbat is laughable as a possibility but it only underlines the base of your issue being skill. 

I strongly disagree with everything you say here, i feel like youre crying about this in the wrong thread and strongly encourage you to bring this "issue" of yours to the competition alley, and discuss with the tier council, where something might actually happen about it. 

https://forums.pokemmo.com/index.php?/topic/156763-may-2023-lack-of-tier-changesdiscussion-thread/

bro is really trying to gaslight me into thinking dark types are more common than taunt users and then told me his golbat build doesn’t have taunt/haze which are pretty much the reason to use golbat over other walls

you telling me that Taunt/phazing moves/haze aren’t common is just giving me confirmation of the skill issue at matter tbh