Getting tired

I love this game and its community, leading a team, meeting friends, hosting tournaments and giveaways, and  getting into the pvp scene its been some of the most fun I've ever had in a video game.  That being said im very disappointed with the bitterness and jealousy  i have seen lately. When i went to log on yesterday my account and my alt had been permabanned. Strange because i had not been banned the previous night and i hadn't played all day, not to mention my ban reason was inappropriate chat  conduct and i barely ever use global anymore and I dont ever say anything too wild there to begin with. I was sad to see a full friends list, multiple comp pvp teams, millions of yen and my team that I created and led were all now gone forever.   I submitted an appeal with no reply. It was only when i decided to browse reddit that it finally clicked. I had also been banned from the subreddit, the reason given  was "slandering staff. But how had i slandered them? Well a few months ago  i had an argument with a certain gm [who i wont. Name so as not to slander them] on these very forums about gallade being banned, he assured me i was just a noob and didnt know what i was talking about when it came to pvp.  a few days ago i saw him in vermillion and challenged him and i beat him. I posted a screenshot from our battle with his name blurred out and that was the post linked in my ban notice. It seems like a pretty big coincidence to me for my reddit account and game account to both be banned at the same time but i wont assume. Pictures of these posts and notifications will be below so you can decide for yourself. I dont really have anything else to say about this but since it seems pretty clear the staff dislikes me and will continue to ban any new accounts i make and will not view my appeals i guess im just done with pokemmo. Im sorry for anbody ive offended although i do like to joke around a bit i've always wanted my presence in this community to be a positive one.   I will miss you all and i appreciate all the friends i have made along the way  [except damian].  Happy pokemonning ~ajbannedberg 

Screenshot_20230622-054256_Reddit.jpg

Screenshot_20230622-054247_Reddit.jpg

Edited by Ajbramberg

Let's start with the first ban. It was due to continuing slander towards our staff members, including but not limited to:

- Claiming they were scamming players.

- Claiming they were "targetting you" cause you are Jewish.

image.png.ac43aadf3d7b11f3a628919501572554.png

Which, after on top of that including the inappropriate pokemon name, caused your ban. You've not appealed it on support platform, but I assume that's because you thought ban was reddit - only at first. It doesn't matter on which of our social media platforms you act like this towards us.

Instead, you've made a new character, and:

Thejourneybegins : My goal is to become gm so i can make damian pay for killing all my pokemon

Thejourneybegins : I will become a gm!! Mark my words i will ban damian
Thejourneybegins : I was targeted by mods bc of heritage

Thejourneybegins : Well im gonna be gm one day
Thejourneybegins : Ill make u all mods when i ban damian

Thejourneybegins : U dont wanna end up like ajbannedberg

After this, we have decided to move the perm ban to this new account as well. You've appealed it, two hours ago. 

Clear to say, we have our limits and we will not allow slander of staff members. The examples above are just a small % of what was said, but I will stop at them. You had enough chances to correct this behaviour.