[TRADE] 20 - 30 minute drawings for 10k pokeyen [ closed temporarily ]

I'm not in a hurry. I hope you focus on getting your body well before trying to paint

4小时前,lAzazel 说:

hey i know you havent been back yet, but im still working on it, since being sick ive just been working alot and trying to fully recover, im working on it i promise 

🥺

4 hours ago, lAzazel said:

on it my man, after yours ill be cutting off my list and closing shop for alittle bit please be patient with me while i catch up and try to make sure i make something decent for yall

hey i know you havent been back yet, but im still working on it, since being sick ive just been working alot and trying to fully recover, im working on it i promise 

shes still gone but i still have her draft, idk im hoping shell be back soon her fiance says maybe another week shell be out so sorry

still on my to do list, i kinda started doodling ive just been working alot after recovering and might take a hiatus after i catch up on drawing 

ive started on yours and i have the general idea of it drawn up ! i just have to take it from papter to my pc and work on coloring it for yah 🙂 thanks for your patience ill update soon

No problem take as much time as you need, hope your recovery goes well.

Edited by Lafuc
On 7/31/2023 at 4:42 AM, lAzazel said:

shes still gone but i still have her draft, idk im hoping shell be back soon her fiance says maybe another week shell be out so sorry

On 7/17/2023 at 2:08 AM, drowC said:

It's alright. I'm not in any hurry.  :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2023 at 12:44 PM, Terddy said:

Hey, long time no see. I'm not sure if you've forgotten, so I think it's necessary to remind you how your body is recovering

Im waiting for my drawing tablet to come in, and then ill finish up the requests here. It took awhile to get my body in order but i think im finally back ! So Ill have these out soon. If anyone here wants a refund however due to my slow work, i understand.

21小时前,lAzazel 说:

Im waiting for my drawing tablet to come in, and then ill finish up the requests here. It took awhile to get my body in order but i think im finally back ! So Ill have these out soon. If anyone here wants a refund however due to my slow work, i understand.

I'm just not sure if you've forgotten, haha. Of course, congratulations on your recovery and looking forward to your work

• 2 weeks later...