[TRADE] 20 - 30 minute drawings for 10k pokeyen [ closed temporarily ]

Sky Stream(1).png

Ive been doing my best to recover but now im behind on work and you guys's art and im so sorry ive been slow at getting these out. i try to spend more time on them than 30 minutes and what not so that they arent completely crap. its just after ive been sick ive been in a not so great state mentally and physically and all i can ask for is your patience, not that i deserve it after taking so long to get to this point. thank you again - Aza

I did something like this back awhile ago HERE you can see my older post in 2017 saddly lightshot is ded and i dont have the photos from that far back but its there!

Rules:
Must follow PokeMMO Guidelines
No gore
Nothing NSFW or Rated R

Just post a pic or an idea, some of the older ones were kinda funny and random and those are more than welcome, ill try to draw anything you want 🙂
Constructive criticism is always welcome, i love to learn and take tips or opinions or reviews over what ive made, or what you expected or wanted in the time it took to complete, i do play game and have a life so sometimes im alittle slow but i try to get them done same day 🙂 thank you for everything!

All mail can be sent to lAzazel ( LAZAZEL ) Thank you again 🙂 

Disclaimer not all of it will be the same quality as im also using this for practice and to improve 🙂 The 2nd one you come to get is free but you have to wait like a week or two atleast 

Edited by lAzazel
25 minutes ago, lAzazel said:

alldonety.png

Tsm for the drawing, I really like the style ; )

I will leave you something in the game mail, I would like to see what other users order and how their results are, nice job and thanks again xD

2 minutes ago, IIZapperII said:

Tsm for the drawing, I really like the style ; )

I will leave you something in the game mail, I would like to see what other users order and how their results are, nice job and thanks again xD

I appreciate it 🙂 ill only get better with time and if you end up coming back ill do another for free ^^ thank you for giving me a chance and i hope until next time you have a nice day 🙂

2 hours ago, Servor5555 said:

Hello! I would like a draw of my character, you're free to go with whatever idea you have in mind! Thank you!
Character.png.355e35f6b1f0925abc7ebcb8d68d140b.png

ooon it 🙂

edit: csat wont leave me alone will take alittle extra time lol

Edited by lAzazel