Despite being so rude thank you devs and mods

I know I've been very toxic recently asking for Johto, but if I'm so obsessed for this is because I know that this game with just the last ''Japanese'' region would be perfect
And it would be perfect not because of the fact that you can visit all of the first 5 regions, but mostly because of what the entire project represents
I've been playing some rom hacks in my high school days, especially Shiny Gold, Liquid Crystal, and a bit of Ruby Destiny before HGSS came out, and although all of these are very nice fangames none of them can come even close to what PokeMMO actually is
The first time I've heard about this game Pokémon Sun and Moon still had to be published, but as it was a ''fangame'' because of my mental limitation (which still lasts) I refused to download it
Same thing within the pandemic
But now, with almost 1 year of playing, especially being as rude as I am throughout Nin***** fangames, I can absolutely confirm that there's nothing else out there like PokeMMO
An unofficial Nint**** online videogame which has been online for almost the last 11 years despite their lawyers,  and with a very nice community most of the time
This game can really be a safe place for not just people who's been wanting this in their young age, but even for people like me who didn't like or buy the latest games on Switch

And if I decide to disappear for some months or more, is not because the game becomes more and more boring, but just because I have no desire to play in that moment
I really hope that in the future some huge software houses will notice and assume you to make a potentially well known no p2w MMO 🙂

Take your time with Johto, if I sometimes leave a like to people who publish memes and pictures asking for Johto, or also participate to this actively, is not because I disrespect you, but just because I'm anxious to see this game complete 🙂
PokéMMO will be the best Pokémon fan/game in the world, and it could also save the franchise's memory, which is not a little thing in 2023

Edited by Andr3a281093
8 hours ago, xIRealkaneki said:

Tbh i think its very bullshit what the devs do 😄 they always say stuff and then it never happens or extremly late so u cant take them seriously. + they often say things whats not true

so i dont think its a bad thing to be mad about it 😄

I understand people who are disappointed, but I think they're doing a very nice job in any case

Apart from Johto, and maybe fairy type, this game literally has everything you could wish from a Pokémon game

Hope it'll stay online for a very long time

Edited by Andr3a281093

Tbh pretty annoying and rude they have not been saying anything at all about the state of the update so no surprise if people are being toxic back. Problems happen during development and id rather have the best version than a rushed version. But i would also like to know the state so i dont have to keep wondering everyday. If its projected to come out in September just say so get flamed and move on. You are only going to get flamed much harder for missing spring and not saying anything at all in the end. Wouldnt kill anyone from the dev team to communicate current state and plans for the update.

4 hours ago, Andr3a281093 said:

not yet, but probably because the devteam had some issues 🙂 I'm sure we will see it soon

The devteam is not a big team of 358 members, is just a small team,i doubt that have 10 people, and all are volunters. They're giving their life to bring the best game possible for us, so the best the haters can do is shut the *** up and let they do their job in their time

Hace 1 hora, MightyMichele dijo:

Gracias Personal!!! Un agradecimiento especial a los desarrolladores y administradores, ¡tómense su tiempo en el lanzamiento de HGSS y no se agoten!

También tengo un agradecimiento especial al diseñador gráfico. ¡Los cosméticos en PokeMMO son hermosos, útiles, tienen mucho estilo y espero que nunca cambien!

asdasd.gif

Edited by keirama