I'm sorry :(

Dear community,

I would like to apologise wholeheartedly for my bad behaviour in chat. I am aware that my actions were inappropriate and unpleasant for many of you. I would like to apologise to all the people I have hurt or offended with my words.

It was never my intention to harm anyone or create a negative atmosphere in chat. My emotions and lack of control caused me to make mistakes that I now sincerely regret.

I understand that words can be hurtful and that every person in this chat deserves respect and kindness. I accept full responsibility for my actions and promise to be more conscious and careful in my behaviour in the future.

I would also like to apologise to the moderators and the chat administration for the extra work I have created for them through my inappropriate behaviour. I appreciate their efforts and commitment to maintaining a positive atmosphere.

I promise to try harder to control my emotions and express myself in a way that is respectful of other chat participants and I want to repair the damage I have caused and work to make PokeMMO a friendly and enjoyable place for everyone.

Once again, I would like to apologise to everyone I have hurt with my words and bad behaviour. I hope you will accept my apology and give me a chance to rectify the mistakes I have made, first ban shouldn't be permanent.

With respect, byczqq

In my opinion that ban was not appropriate to that what happened. Guy (byczqq) is well known in Polish community, and deserve a chance to fix it. We dont have many players in our Polish side of PokeMMO and in my opinion its not a point to punish by perm ban to people which has 3k hours in game and a lot of people which he help before. I was the person which got a lot of help from byczqq when I started my journey with this game, and there is many more of people like him in our community. Guy was online all the time and never ignored any questions or actions when in need. 

I would reconsider whole action with other GM/CM people and give him ban for one month instead of perm.

Edited by MisioKrzysio

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to you on behalf of the Pokémon MMO community, particularly the Polish players, with a sincere and polite request to reconsider the ban imposed on byczqq, a highly valuable and helpful player within our community.

Byczqq has consistently demonstrated his dedication and commitment to enhancing the gaming experience for Polish players in Pokémon MMO. His vast knowledge, expertise, and willingness to assist others have been invaluable resources for both new and experienced players alike. He has always been a pillar of support, offering guidance, strategies, and advice to those in need. His contributions have not only improved the gameplay for individuals but have also fostered a stronger sense of community within our Polish player base.

Understanding that maintaining a fair and safe gaming environment is crucial, we acknowledge that byczqq may have made a mistake that led to his ban. However, we would like to emphasize that he deeply regrets his actions and has learned from this experience. We firmly believe that he will never repeat the behavior that led to the ban and will adhere to the game's rules and regulations going forward.

We kindly ask you to review his case thoroughly and consider granting him another chance to continue his contributions to the Polish community within Pokémon MMO. Byczqq is an integral part of our community, and his absence has left a void that is felt by many. We believe that unbanning him would not only benefit him as an individual but also contribute to the positive growth and development of the Polish player base.

We appreciate your attention to this matter and hope that you will recognize the immense value byczqq brings to our community. Thank you for your time and consideration. Should you require any additional information or have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Sincerely, FlyingKebab

Edited by FlyingKebab

I think the punishment he received was too harsh. I met Byczqq randomly in the game, from the very beginning he was a very polite, nice and very helpful person. Thanks to his help and commitment, I was able to join the Polish Pokemon community, where everyone treats others with respect and everyone is happy to help new players like me. I don't think the mistake he made was intentional. He regrets what happened. I know that byczqq has a very good heart, and he never meant to offend anyone. We as a gaming community miss him very much. We wish him nothing but to get his account back. I belive in redemption and that he deserves a second chance. His hard work and dedication is valued in our community as he helps other players and simply is also a good friend.