Dungeons

1 hour ago, VenomousVal said:

Seguro que tienen que añadir mazmorras después de Johto ¿no? No hay más regiones 2D para agregar. Eso TIENE que ser lo siguiente, ¿verdad?

Lo único que se me ocurre es agregar movimientos de tipo hada y gen 6 sin agregar el Pokémon.

Hackroms premium-vip and pay to win 🙂

15 hours ago, VenomousVal said:

Surely they have to add dungeons after Johto right? There's no more 2D regions to add. That HAS to be the next thing right?

The only other thing I could think of is adding fairy type and gen 6 moves without actually adding the pokemon.

I Hope

On 7/31/2023 at 10:18 AM, VenomousVal said:

Surely they have to add dungeons after Johto right? There's no more 2D regions to add. That HAS to be the next thing right?

The only other thing I could think of is adding fairy type and gen 6 moves without actually adding the pokemon.

yes they're coming out in spring 2050!

1 hour ago, Tawla said:

What is dungeons? Serious question 

On 10/29/2018 at 5:37 PM, Darkshade said:

Real actually - we plan to introduce legendaries that fit with the balance of the game as well as Hidden Abilities through dungeons. [Which will come at a later date]

a place where you can catch legendary, dig for fossils,  have access to hidden ability. 

Spoiler

FYI

On 7/31/2023 at 10:18 AM, VenomousVal said:

Idk if it's possible but maybe the next regions can be adapted to a 2D map?

My personal preference is getting items for breeding such as the bottle caps and more ways to access hidden abilities