Suicune doubt

7 hours ago, TheCrebi said:

I thought the three arrived at once. sadness, will we see the other two in the future?

I don't have that info, sorry.

7 hours ago, Zergy09 said:

i can found it in lake of rage for example??
i want one but with a nice encounter place 😅

Anywhere outside of a cave in grass or water, I assume lake of rage is fine.

7 hours ago, HayderxGX said:

Do we need to complete the pokedex to find it?

No you do not need to finish the pokedex, there are some storyline requirements in Johto that must be met first.

4 hours ago, DOOM said:

is it for a limited time like shaymin or is it permanent ?

Assuming this one is permanent.

5 hours ago, Treygon said:

Can you still encounter a OT suicune if you have had a non OT suicune?

Yes you can still buy one off the GTL or from players and then find your own.

6 hours ago, Axelator said:

Does the location change every time you change zones like in the original games?  Or can it appear if you search enough in a single area?

I believe it's just a random encounter in grass or water outside of caves in Johto, presumably really rare though.

15 hours ago, EnzoAbbacchio said:

You don't lose it forever If you fail to catch it but its encounter rate goes up. This includes if you kill it, it kills you, you run, etc.

So if i want to catch a shiny suicune i can just run away or kill it (to increase the encounter rate) until i see a shiny suicune?

Edited by ProManz
44 minutes ago, ProManz said:

So if i want to catch a shiny suicune i can just run away or kill it (to increase the encounter rate) until i see a shiny suicune?

You can't reroll it's shiny status, you get one chance.

Just now, AcidChrist said:

I had a question pertaining to the cutscenes of finding Sui in story, do you need to progress all the sightings or is killing ho-oh enough?

Killing ho-oh is enough, the static encounters don't do anything in terms of finding your own.

19 hours ago, AustinMMO said:

Lugia is the KOTH legendary for Johto, similar to rayquaza, mewtwo, keldeo etc.

It is only Lugia the KOTH legendary of Johto or Ho-oh too? And if the answer is no, why not let both avaliable as KOTH legendarys?

Edited by caioxlive13
1 hour ago, caioxlive13 said:

It is only Lugia the KOTH legendary of Johto or Ho-oh too? And if the answer is no, why not let both avaliable as KOTH legendarys?

Probably only Lugia, because I didn't see any Ho-Oh being captured, and I saw most using repel to climb the tower. Unless they removed the possibility of hunting legendaries using the repel trick

Edited by IlrenxSBR
On 8/12/2023 at 3:43 PM, EnzoAbbacchio said:

You don't lose it forever If you fail to catch it but its encounter rate goes up. This includes if you kill it, it kills you, you run, etc.

Sorry for the confusion but this means it gets harder to find in the wild once you run from it? 

Edited by drakesstepson
On 8/13/2023 at 8:12 AM, AustinMMO said:

Anywhere outside of a cave in grass or water, I assume lake of rage is fine.

There seems to be a bug where Suicune is only spawning on routes. That means city's and area's such as Lake of Rage, he will not appear even though they may be grass or water spots:
image.png

This is some pretty important information I feel should be more well known. Otherwise people will waste their time searching in spots Suicune will never spawn.
More clarification on this would be helpful.

13 hours ago, drakesstepson said:

Sorry for the confusion but this means it gets harder to find in the wild once you run from it? 

Easier.

11 hours ago, TheCrebi said:

what is the percentage of appearance of Suicune??

Nobody knows this yet.

4 minutes ago, Enlightt said:

There seems to be a bug where Suicune is only spawning on routes. That means city's and area's such as Lake of Rage, he will not appear even though they may be grass or water spots:
image.png

This is some pretty important information I feel should be more well known. Otherwise people will waste their time searching in spots Suicune will never spawn.

Wasn't aware of this, thanks.

31 minutes ago, Enlightt said:

image.png

okay...
 i spent 12 hours of my life looking for it in lake of rage lmao, thanks for the info

Edited by Zergy09