I request that the official unblock my account

I have been banned because my friend searched for someone else's illegal videos online as evidence to report my account, in order to maliciously frame me. In the end, he won, and I was very angry😡.

I was falsely accused. I went to appeal, but it was rejected. So I came to the forum for help, but the administrator's response was very cold and told me to switch to another game to play. But I think, why did a game that I spent a lot of time and energy end up with such a negative outcome.

I request that the official unblock my account🫡

3分钟前,TechnoVortex 说:

If your appeal was rejected, there's nothing you can do to change that unless told otherwise by support.

So I chose to come to the forum. Or do you know how to get support?

Just now, lmr said:

So I chose to come to the forum. Or do you know how to get support?

You are literally wasting your time if your ban appeal got rejected. It won't help you trying to reach out to staff members to review your case cause that won't happen as the case is closed. 

10分钟前,Seth 说:

You are literally wasting your time if your ban appeal got rejected. It won't help you trying to reach out to staff members to review your case cause that won't happen as the case is closed. 

I understand, but I cannot accept it. This is just a farce, I didn't do anything. I play this game every day, four years. and it feels like family to me