This is sad

• Keivllar changed the title to This is sad

Hello, you are not innocent if you both got banned and then rejected in your appeal as that is where the evidence is reviewed. If you are in fact guilty of whatever caused your ban, your ban appeal is rejected.

Good luck with your next games - don't choose the lazy solutions such as automation. It ruins the experience for you and other players. 

I just want to point out one thing to you. We don't use automation in your game. The other app we're using is youtube vanced which is yes a third party software in my phone but It should be on your TOS if it's not allowed. I provided evidences and we received a copy pasted response without any useful explanation. I know that my account and my friends account will never be unbanned and I don't really care anymore. Just do not accuse us for something we didn't do.

This post sole purpose is to give thanks to the game (not you) for the experience and the joy brought to us. Also a good bye because we will never play this game again. A message to you maybe is to do your job better, if you consider this a job.

1 hour ago, Keivllar said:

This post sole purpose is to give thanks to the game (not you) for the experience and the joy brought to us. Also a good bye because we will never play this game again. A message to you maybe is to do your job better, if you consider this a job.

You make it sound like I am still staff member, but I retired back in February. 

You don't get caught for botting unless you are botting (and in extremely rare cases where it might happen, the appeal section is there and if not guilty you are unbanned, but again a rejected ban appeal concludes that you are guilty due to literal evidence, not some "YouTube vanced thing" lol) - if it in fact was the case that people would constantly get unfairly banned then the game would die quickly, but that is really not the case. Banned players always come up with lame excuses to save face, but they should honestly just admit their mistake and move on. There is no reason to lie to yourself that you are innocent when you are not. 

• Shadow locked this topic