Exciting Times with Legendaries in PokeMMO!

Hello everyone and staff,

Just wanted to share our excitement about Suicune joining us in PokeMMO as a legendary catchable monster. It's the second legendary addition after Shaymin from the Chinese New Year event, and the community is really loving it. The cosmetics for Suicune, Entei, and Raikou are fantastic too.

We can't wait for the upcoming inclusion of Entei and Raikou. We're genuinely thrilled to see these legendary cats in action (still got to catch mine). A big shoutout to the developers and staff for their hard work in bringing these experiences to us. Thank you for making our  adventures on PokeMMO even better.

Looking forward to more legendary moments,

MightyMichele

16 minutes ago, MasterAND said:

Cherish Ball: "Am I a joke to you?"

Nah.. not good enough
Cherish Ball maybe is ok for the limited alphas or even seasonal alphas of the yearly events, but unique ones like legendaries deserve to be on a proudly unique masterball
Maybe if devs doesn't want to release more masterballs, at least make them be on one after they are caught, just for visual purposes.

4 hours ago, Alfalow said:

Nah.. not good enough
Cherish Ball maybe is ok for the limited alphas or even seasonal alphas of the yearly events, but unique ones like legendaries deserve to be on a proudly unique masterball
Maybe if devs doesn't want to release more masterballs, at least make them be on one after they are caught, just for visual purposes.

My guy here is making sense. Make masterballs ultra rares in event packages or sell them for 10mil in shop. I want all my legendaries caught with masterball. I can not dominate a legendary without a masterball. 

On 8/29/2023 at 5:41 AM, Mooskauer said:

*actually dogs*

Addressing the claim that these legendary monsters are dogs:

Actually, they're not dogs. Raikou is based on a tiger, Entei on a lion, and Suicune on jungle cats like leopards and panthers. So, they're more feline than canine in nature.

On 8/29/2023 at 4:41 AM, Mooskauer said:

*actually dogs*

54 minutes ago, MightyMichele said:

Addressing the claim that these legendary monsters are dogs:

Actually, they're not dogs. Raikou is based on a tiger, Entei on a lion, and Suicune on jungle cats like leopards and panthers. So, they're more feline than canine in nature.

There's only one way to settle this...