Add Route Info tab

QuantumShift

Question

I think adding a tab somewhere on the screen that shows what pokemon are available in a route would be beneficial for dex completion and just hunting for pokes in general. There is currently no easy way to check what pokemon are available in any given route other than trying to look at the wiki which is outdated. The pokedex only shows routes for a specific pokemon but does not show a list of pokemon available by route. The tab would be able to be maximized and minimized by the player to take a quick look to see what is available. And the pokemon would be shown as a they would in the pokedex so either a sillouette, a sprite with no box, a sprite with blue box, or a spite with a green box. I hope this suggestion makes sense and I think it would be a huge quality of life improvement.

2 answers to this question

I have often found myself in this situation and thought it was inconvenient not to be able to search by route/place.

On the other hand, I think that feature 'd ruin the gameplay,  the curiosity and surprise of discovering which Pokemon can be found in a place.

I know, no one would force you to watch it, But when there's the option, everyone would use it. It's inevitable! XD

The silhouette isn't enought imho.

So I guess what you're asking 'd be something post-game only, or maybe after you have seen all pokemon in a regional dex.

Last thought. Wouldn't this route tab rather be implemented in the Town map?

Like you double tap on a location and open the list of pokemon avaible there?