[Official] PokeMMO Safari Hunt 2

[quote name='skazord' timestamp='1364161744' post='244312']
Got no pics to proove it. But I guess time will tell, when the winners are announced, let's just hope they tell us what they had.

Maximum would be 6*31 + 40 + 20 = 246 (perfect Pinsir/Scyther), those persons were lying or weren't calculating correctly.

221 is really high, and you probably got a really great pokemon there. However, I'm afraid it won't be enough to win. In the first version of this contest, I think it would have gotten close, but still not enough. (citation needed)
[/quote]

You sir, are correct except for the +level value so either 23 or 28 or a Pinsir, I think 23-30 for a Scyther. Otherwise, agreed with you.

[quote name='Dougington' timestamp='1364161872' post='244316']
Please say you aren't for real?
[/quote]

I am totally serious.

I just want to know what is being done to make it up to the people who were unable to join in, despite turning up at the time they specified.

[Hasty] Venonat Lv. 22(21-25/22-26/10-13/25-29/27-30/29-31) <- 176 points
[Modest] Venonat Lv. 22(30-31/22-26/28-31/25-29/9-12/24-28) <- 180 points

Venonat sweep ftw!

i know stil far away, but the ivs...

[quote name='axx' timestamp='1364162929' post='244357']
[Hasty] Venonat Lv. 22(21-25/22-26/10-13/25-29/27-30/29-31) <- 176 points
[Modest] Venonat Lv. 22(30-31/22-26/28-31/25-29/9-12/24-28) <- 180 points

Venonat sweep ftw!

i know stil far away, but the ivs...
[/quote]
[quote name='fite' timestamp='1364167123' post='244456']
^^^ ripping off my profile pic
[/quote]

you two should get those images tattooed on your lower backs

[quote name='xLuKeYx' timestamp='1364161404' post='244305']
Why has my post disappeared?

The one where I request information as to what will be done for those who were screwed by the mistake.

It's perfectly relevant to this thread, so I see no reason for it's deletion.
[/quote]
If you wamt compensations you should go to the EU LoL forums you would fit right in. aI missed it aswell. Thought I had another 20 min to get lucky but someone *COUGH PLIZARD* messed up the time :P Meh it's whatever I would'nt be able to make it if it was one hour earlier anyway.

I will beat y'all next time mwahahaha

I understand people being upset they missed this due to the time mistake. However, there were two times listed and if something matters to you, you should really air on the side of caution, which would have been showing up at the earlier time listed in EST. Choosing to ignore the two times listed and focus soley on the second one is nobody's fault but their own.

[quote name='Flexxo' timestamp='1364177331' post='244694']
I understand people being upset they missed this due to the time mistake. However, there were two times listed and if something matters to you, you should really air on the side of caution, which would have been showing up at the earlier time listed in EST. Choosing to ignore the two times listed and focus soley on the second one is nobody's fault but their own.
[/quote]

Without DST this was right. EST is, most of the time, GMT-5. So you see, I wasn't focusing solely on anything, I both knew it was correct AND checked, in case my memory had failed me.

[quote name='xLuKeYx' timestamp='1364197002' post='244947']
Without DST this was right. EST is, most of the time, GMT-5. So you see, I wasn't focusing solely on anything, I both knew it was correct AND checked, in case my memory had failed me.
[/quote]

The tournament is over, one of the times listed was incorrect due to daylight savings, and granted it was a mistake.

However, there was another time available, and if you converted that, you would have noticed they were different from each other.

We understand that the DST thing is entirely an error on our behalf, however we did provide the correct information elsewhere.

We will not be compensating those who missed the event, however we apologize that you did.

Repeatedly complaining to us on the forums is not going to make us change our mind, and we hope to see you at the next event.

Thank you.

[quote name='Darkshade' timestamp='1364211893' post='245090']
The tournament is over, one of the times listed was incorrect due to daylight savings, and granted it was a mistake.

However, there was another time available, and if you converted that, you would have noticed they were different from each other.

We understand that the DST thing is entirely an error on our behalf, however we did provide the correct information elsewhere.

We will not be compensating those who missed the event, however we apologize that you did.

Repeatedly complaining to us on the forums is not going to make us change our mind, and we hope to see you at the next event.

Thank you.
[/quote]
Sometimes i love you darkshade.