missing entei

I've been looking for Entei for just over 60 hours and there's no way he's coming out. It's worth noting that I spent 15 hours searching for him and then I started farming Chansey and I've already spent 500 expert lures and 30 legendaries and he doesn't show up. Would it be wrong for me to farm while I look for it?

Edited by Poison
1 hour ago, Poison said:

I've been looking for Entei for just over 60 hours and there's no way he's coming out. It's worth noting that I spent 15 hours searching for him and then I started farming Chansey and I've already spent 500 expert lures and 30 legendaries and he doesn't show up. Would it be wrong for me to farm while I look for it?

the rolls are really low. People relate it to be between 1/1000 ~ 1/8000.
If you find a Shiny "Alpha Ruiner"(Entei), you'll be the richest in the game.

6 hours ago, Seth said:

I am nowhere near your numbers with only 200 expert lures and around ~20 legendary lures, but let's keep going and hope that it will show up this month. 

Best of luck. 🙂 

You should start a forum thread and complain about it, don't you think? I guess that it will appear faster. 🐕🤔

20 hours ago, Poison said:

I've already spent [...] 30 legendaries and he doesn't show up.

The odds boost from these legendary lures, while appreciated, doesn't quite deliver the legendary hunting thrill. With their limited effectiveness and the need for a bunch of encounters, a solid increase (I'd say 50% boost would start to make sense) would make it way more exciting, not to mention keep the challenge alive!

The probability of them appearing was left unsaid so they could test it and possibly change it. They will probably inform us of this probability when they are sure of it or even when other legendaries start to appear in other regions.

Maybe they reduced the chance of them appearing so they could implement the legendary lures. The use of lures may only be equivalent to the probability of them appearing in the first months.

Good luck @Poison.

7 hours ago, draconicMedium said:

I think its way too hard. I have the last 2 but 30 hours and 40 legendaries lures. I don't mind it being hard but this is a true fun lost for me. Just my option. 

I didn't get Entei either, but nobody said it should be easy. If we don't get it this month, we can try next time.

Good luck! 🙂