Wisp Spear Pillar

28 minutes ago, Doctor said:

source: you made it up (like every other post)

WHAT??? u telling me there's no metagross swarm??? 

4 hours ago, kenjimAd said:

You need to Held these Adamant & Lustrous Orbs on Pokémons in PC Only! (In Order to Appear the Last Wisp & Metagross Swarm)

they said so, so it must be true

2 minutes ago, Sawwario said:

WHAT??? u telling me there's no metagross swarm??? 

Yes! Metagross Swarm is at Spear Pillar Sinnoh & i already Checked it Many Times already & got Bugged for no Reason at All! Now after 1 Year & 4 Months during Halloween Update Yesterday, now i Realize that Wisp won't Appear also & the Only way too Appear this Wisp & Metagross Swarm is Held Adamant & Lustrous Orbs on Pokémons in PC Only!

6 minutes ago, kenjimAd said:

Yes! Metagross Swarm is at Spear Pillar Sinnoh & i already Checked it Many Times already & got Bugged for no Reason at All! Now after 1 Year & 4 Months during Halloween Update Yesterday, now i Realize that Wisp won't Appear also & the Only way too Appear this Wisp & Metagross Swarm is Held Adamant & Lustrous Orbs on Pokémons in PC Only!

I'm sorry but do you, by any mean, mean spiritomb swarm?

14 minutes ago, Doctor said:

According to this post you don't need to do that though

I really had to though. Apparently the bug was fixed literally a moment ago, but when I went there, I could not see the wisp when I had orbs in my party.

2 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

I really had to though. Apparently the bug was fixed literally a moment ago, but when I went there, I could not see the wisp when I had orbs in my party.

Seems like Spear Pillar has 2 different instances, one with the portal and the other one without it, and that having the orbs or not in your party lets you join either instance? Just guessing tho I might be terribly wrong

35 minutes ago, Doctor said:

Seems like Spear Pillar has 2 different instances, one with the portal and the other one without it, and that having the orbs or not in your party lets you join either instance? Just guessing tho I might be terribly wrong

Pretty much, for whatever reason if you had those 2 orbs in your party a new map was generated instead of just a new NPC. Fortunately it's fixed now (I just confirmed it with one of my alts)

4 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Well, he didn't make up this one.

Me with orbs:

23d0acfbcda6bb7085d860ed0d69bebc.png

Me without orbs:

e00a5aa90829e6dbafd9709a23aff439.png

I didn't even know about this bug. I had both orbs in my bag while doing this yesterday and I was able to get the wisp just find. Maybe its random if it works or not? But if its already fixed I guess it doesn't matter