Is there a Price Check section

Price checking is pretty straightforward I don't mind doing it but most people get annoyed when people ask for them on forums, reddit, global ect because they are super easy to do yourself. Your mom is worth maybe 25k as a breeder is it special and speed?  When you want to price check a mon go to the GTL pokemon tab, go to advanced options select the same stats as the mon you have and if it's a male search males in the same egg group since they can only be sold as breeders (unless it's already a comp 6x31 natured male)  and find what people are pricing similar mons for . If it is a female search the name of the mon specifically with the same stats typed in only compare females to other members of the same species Since females pass down their species when breeding. Obviously certain alphas, hidden abilities or niche mons will be a little harder to price and sometimes the only things you will be able to find on are perfect comps or mons that you know are more expensive then what you are trying to sell, usually in these cases i just try to factor in how much I spent on the breed and try to sell it at what i think is a fair profit margin but once you get into things like that you should be knowledgeable enough anyway. Hope this helps p.s. keep in mind that only 31 ivs really matters when pricing a mon, 30s can improve the price of it's a like 4x30 2x31 or something but for the most part people only care about 31s because when you breed mons you can only brace one stat per mon and nobody wants to brace a 27 

Edited by TheKrimsonKang