10 years anniversary at PokeMMO

Hello, to everyone who read this post, today I come to celebrate 10 years of having an account on PokeMMO, 10 years of a great game that I always dreamed of playing as a child, which I have experienced many stories in this long time, gained many experiences and made friends who I take it for life, I discovered PokeMMO when I was 12 years old when I was still playing on a white computer (the ones that after years the color changed to yellow HAHAHAHA) and today at 22 years old I must say that no other game has had as much of an impact on my life as this one, I'm grateful to all my friends I've made, for this wonderful community that I've seen grow in the time I've been there, (my only regret... for being naive as a child and not having money for RP was leaving the opportunity to buy Jack -O-Lantern when I participated in the 2015 Halloween event, it was 1,500 RP HAHAHAHA)

Jokes aside, I am truly grateful for this community inside and outside the game, and most of all grateful for Kyu and the entire staff who made and developed this game and always keep updating it with content over all these years, I can proudly say that I saw This project has evolved from the beginning to where we are today and I hope to continue seeing more and more.

If you feel happy to celebrate my account birthday, I'm accepting gifts. ^^

Thank you all, and finally... Yucori completes 10 years of existence.

I especially thank the PokeMMO Brazil community, thank you for all your love over all these years.

Meu aniversario 10 anos PokeMMO.png

Edited by XIstoyucori
47 minutes ago, Syntexqt said:

That's insane... considering there is only 2920 hours in 4 months...

He had to play an average of 8 hours every day to accumulate that number if my math is correct. Crazy. I met a few players who had an insane amount of hours in 1 year, more than I have gathered in several years. The funny thing is though, after the botting update dropped I never saw them again xDD.

3 hours ago, Goku said:

He had to play an average of 8 hours every day to accumulate that number if my math is correct. Crazy. I met a few players who had an insane amount of hours in 1 year, more than I have gathered in several years. The funny thing is though, after the botting update dropped I never saw them again xDD.

A full time job playing Pokemmo, that's some true dedication. I can't believe someone would put 35% of their time into this game...

20小时前,Syntexqt 说:

How and why? Admittedly in my younger years I could do the same on WoW, easily could do 20 hours plus but I couldn't think of anything worse these days lol

Reason is COVID-19 ,I stayed at home at that time with nothing to do so I launched PokeMMO