CwaQui Breeding Service [ANNIVERSARY SALE!]

This breeding shop exceeded my expectations with their exceptional service.
The staff's knowledge and friendliness made the entire breeding process enjoyable, coupled with fair prices that reflect their commitment to customer satisfaction.
I highly recommend their services to any Pokémon trainer seeking top-notch breeding assistance.

Thanks again! ❤️

Not only was my order delivered on time, but the quality and care put into this pokemon cannot be overstated. I am thrilled with the product and have already put it to use quite well. I see myself shopping here very much in the near future. Thank you to cwamorant and requi for the outstanding service! Highly recommend.

Once I saw this post I realized how little profit they actually make from this. You really do it because you enjoy helping people. Friendly, clear and fast delivery. It's also great that you have the opportunity to get your own OT on it. I wish you the best of luck with other orders and if I need anything I know where to go 🙂

Requi is a very well respected professor, Cwammy is a lovely lady. This makes them a POWERduo.
Their breeding is quick & accurate, will be back in your mailbox before you even blinked your eyes, and you will be walking on the streets of Kanto with a big smile on your face, along with 3 girls following you and your perfect breed made by two incredible individuals.

My life story: I was born in RT26 kanto as a nub, nub genes, nub money, nub wallet nub pockets nub clothes nub life. I met those two pro's who turned my life upside down and I upgraded from nub to member. I will never forget what these two individuals have done for me. I am grateful forever.

Love you all. definitely a recommendation.