Pheno pokémon re-balance/re-structure

SalusBarda

Question

Hi, I want to suggest an upgrade of the pheno catching gimmick. It's difficult to search pheno pokèmon for many players they wish to complete pokèdex, sometimes impossible to achive this goal without the generous help of other players which report the spawn of a dust or a disk in water... And this help is not so frequent. I suggest to add pheno pokèmon on lure catching or maybe to create an event like lunar new year where special npc give you a pokèball with these "special" pokèmon (audino, drillbur, swanna ect...). I hope in a future upgrade to simplify pheno spawn as soon as possible. What's your opinion? 

3 answers to this question

59 minutes ago, SalusBarda said:

If you want a pheno pokemon shiny, with this rate spawn is still impossible to achive, more difficult than starter or legendary. An event around pheno pokemon is a good solution 

So few things here. Even in an event regarding pheno pokemon, unless you mean having hordes, the likelihood of finding a shiny is still insanely low. Most people will just egg shunt for phenos, similar as you would with fossils or starters. Small point too but legends are definitely a harder shunt than phenos