Trainer Card Upgrade Idea

Gyrzo

Question

Hi guys, I know that this idea has been shared multiple times before, But I just want to share my Trainer Card design and hopefully its can inspire the devs 😄

image.png.bbafc1ec0c19fc0102eb6a4fb6d3949c.png

Link :

In my opinion, having this option is necessary as it allows players to link their trainer card in the chat for multiple reasons.

- It would reduce spamming outfits in chat.

- Share PvP ranks

- Share other info like Bagdes,Money,etc.. with friends.

Options :

• Hide/Show Money
  • Hide/Show Battle Points
  • Hide/Show Time Played
  • Hide/Show Team
  • Hide/Show For each PvP tier

Example of hidden Money and PvP tier

image.png.e374777fff2bed1c2d95c356ee226859.pngimage.png.5c511f9412e4acf0f2fbf9d339158131.png

Currently the trainer card serves few boring purposes like checking the obedience lvl when doing the storyline and time played, so this would be a great improvement since it will make it more useful to players. I hope the devs think about this and try to implement at least some features. 

thanks for checking my suggestion and let me know what your opinion on this 😀

7 answers to this question

I've always wanted this feature. Better yet, have it so that you can view anyone's trader card if their privacy settings allow for it... Would be nice to view people's cards while just roaming around, I'd like to see people's trainer sprites, achievements, etc.

would be cool a shiny info tab too, info like "shinys you've seen" or "total shiny encounters" 

i hope they implement this feature into the game ❤️

Oh yea, Linking Trainer cards would be nice, and yea, set privacy settings (So if you dont PVP, you could hide the whole thing)
Would also be a go-to to show/confirm progress, and be able to check where you are in each region, if the Trainer card shows

ALL the badges you have, not just the ones you have on in the region your currently in.