Lunar New Year 2024: General Event Information Thread.

Welp! Goodluck finding that Shiny Shaymin already! If someone has Shiny Shaymin, please Create or Post at Shiny Showcases (Not Here...) I'm guessing Chinese Players will get that Shiny Shaymin for sure & the Players are always saying "It's Always Chinese!" XD

Ah... Today is the Last Day of LNY Event as my Time Zone now is 1AM & we only have 31 Hours left until LNY Event is Closed & @Elizn might Close this Topic soon lol. I might Not gonna Complete this Zodiac Masters Battle & my Last Stop will be Snake Zodiac Master. The Reason why i didn't Complete this Zodiac Master Tasks & Continuing on Shrine Tasks is because i was Focusing Hunting Suicune since Feb. 1 & until now it's Still Not Found! This might be my 1st Time of Not Obtaining Suicune this Feb. 2024 when March Arrived. On Raids meanwhile, I'm liking it already but the issue here a bit is Randomize Player's Matchmaking. I'm hoping on Next Events will be Raids Permanently (Unless the Devs Sucess on this Test Raids...) & Fixed Matchmaking too! Welp... That's all i wanna say on these Long Messages & when the LNY Event is Closed, i'm going to take a Monthly Off Predicting of these Seasonal Events for 5-6 Months! (Until when the Devs Create a Post in Announcement...)

6 hours ago, kenjimAd said:

Ah... Today is the Last Day of LNY Event as my Time Zone now is 1AM & we only have 31 Hours left until LNY Event is Closed & @Elizn might Close this Topic soon lol. I might Not gonna Complete this Zodiac Masters Battle & my Last Stop will be Snake Zodiac Master. The Reason why i didn't Complete this Zodiac Master Tasks & Continuing on Shrine Tasks is because i was Focusing Hunting Suicune since Feb. 1 & until now it's Still Not Found! This might be my 1st Time of Not Obtaining Suicune this Feb. 2024 when March Arrived. On Raids meanwhile, I'm liking it already but the issue here a bit is Randomize Player's Matchmaking. I'm hoping on Next Events will be Raids Permanently (Unless the Devs Sucess on this Test Raids...) & Fixed Matchmaking too! Welp... That's all i wanna say on these Long Messages & when the LNY Event is Closed, i'm going to take a Monthly Off Predicting of these Seasonal Events for 5-6 Months! (Until when the Devs Create a Post in Announcement...)

Nice bro, hope you enjoy your holidays after the hard season of predicting. Your brain must be exhausted. Thanks you for your predictions they were really vital in our lives. Dont forget to clean your crystal ball before the next season of hard work predicting

Welp! I already used my Shiny Charm,Legendary Lure & Premium Max Lure & still! No Suicune Found Yet & i still get another Normal Shaymin too. My New Final Stop of Zodiac Master now is Horse! Perhaps this is my Last Chance of Hunting Suicune by this Leap Year (Feb. 29) before Tomorrow (March 1). Again! Thnx for these Raids & more on the Last Few Hours of LNY Event!

18 hours ago, SrGallade said:

Nice bro, hope you enjoy your holidays after the hard season of predicting. Your brain must be exhausted. Thanks you for your predictions they were really vital in our lives. Dont forget to clean your crystal ball before the next season of hard work predicting

I guess your Right! XD i might Clean my Crystal Balls of Predicting those Events too!

Here's my 1 Last Time of Predicting on April Fool's Day before i will take a Monthly Off:

Last Year was Bidoof Sprites for 1 Day Only right? Now I'm guessing either will be the Same Year again or The Return of Jumpeon?

(I haven't Experience this Jumpeon stuffs yet XD)

@Elizn Pls Close this Topics already because LNY Event is Now Over since you Create this Post by the Beginning of this Topics. Thank You for this Thread about LNY Event & we really Appreciated about it!

Note: Time for my 5-6 Monthy Off!

9 hours ago, Trainerdjacob said:

I have the tablets and the event ends in hours I can’t find the rat master trainer???

Sadly... Yesterday, those NPCs are Now Gone Except Old Lady as Bugged about those Swarms. This Zodiac Tablets will be Removed by Next Update soon & idk when yet.

Edited by kenjimAd
Fixed!
12 hours ago, DarylDixon said:

great event  9/10  for me.

i had fun to play it , hope in the future we will have more raids

The event itself was awesome, definitely enjoyed the dragon mounts. My only real complaint is the vanities were kinda stale, and locking shaymin behind the raid completion was kinda....meh....

I did at first have some gripes about the 40->24 requirement but once i realized you could turn swarm mons in for consecutive tablets, i figured that was more than fair.

All in all...it was a different event but a fun different. And its nice that they brought the shrine back too for those that enjoy it. There definitely was no shortage of things to do this year

• Elizn locked this topic