NEW Basic Raiding Guide in Poke'MMO with Lunar Event Release!

I was told by an in game MOD to post this here ❤️

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EoOx5s9rSGqMDDdcevJuItnjvMacqxqn7a84nuY9Qeo/edit?usp=sharing

This goes through the BASICS of understanding a "Raiding Role" and how to better fill a team as Support, Tank, or DPS.

Hopefully everyone enjoys the entry level info I've collected on the newly released raids so far! There are many ways to find success in strategies and these are just a few tips/tricks I've put together from my personal experiences across PvE multiplayer environments in general. I hope this is able to help guide and give a direction for those who are lost a little bit in this new gamer experience within the Poke'mmo realm. A strong solo-player game is changing/evolving to a multiplayer world and I'm a big fan of these shifts!! I think it is an amazing new element to be introduced into the game on a regular basis.

So to help combat and properly prepare those who may feel not ready for such a big change, I wanted to go above and beyond. Also a HUGE THANK YOU to my teammates and friends who have aided in the collecting of this information thus far as well. Stay tuned in, the guide will be updated as the event progresses : )

Best of luck on the Battles everyone!!!! Happy hunting!!!

- Fink ❤️

Also, if anyone finds info that is inaccurate or has comments please don't hesitate to let me know!!

(p.s. - I am still updating and developing the guide, only worked on it for like a day so far since event release, will be fine-tuned over time! it is more browser friendly, sorry phone users)

Guide Updated 2/15/24 - added shrine first draft strats, and have confirmed all 12 raid locations across the 5 regions, still discovering specific details!

2/16/24 - added Zebstrika information, plus some specific custom Pokemon "Raiding Moveset" builds

2/17/24 - added Stoutland info

2/18/24 - added Amphros info

2/19/24 - added Steelix info

2/20/24 - added Slaking info & removed Nian opening portion. Focused guide on RAIDS ONLY now!

2/21/24 - added Tarous info

2/22/24 - added Braviary info, custom builds that take into consideration the new "unique clauses" will be added soon too

2/23/24 - added Excadrill info, Grudge strat and Curse have been nerfed, those no longer effect Raid Bosses as they use to unfortunately 😞

2/24/24 - added Gyarados info & strat, also reformatted the txt a bit to be a bit smoother. Updated all Raid Build samples as well!!

Edited by Fink

bump for refresh : )

Updated Shrine Strategies from other players in the communities as links/references in the Google doc for easy access to important info.

Next Boss fight getting added soon!!

Edited by Fink

For people that can't beat Slaking I recommend a curse Ferrothorn and avoid your teammates to bring weak Earthquake pokemons, Earthquake crits can seriously injure your Ferro. You party must be awared of to not kill the smalls monkeys if they are not fire types, the fire types should be killed asap.

Is very important to have a healer role in your team with Sableye, safeguard (before 50%) and Lucky Chant is a good move to counter Focus Energy, you can bring 2 uglys pokemons with scarf to do Lucky Chant after the 25% HP ultra mad sweeper Slaking

On 2/20/2024 at 10:03 PM, MissSamus said:

Excellent guide!  Any thoughts on updating now that there is an Evo line and item clause for duplicates?

Thank you for the Feedback!! yes i am working on updating my builds as we speak! I have some new tested builds that are great tech!!!! Stay tuned in, updates coming soon : )

On 2/21/2024 at 5:53 AM, SrGallade said:

For people that can't beat Slaking I recommend a curse Ferrothorn and avoid your teammates to bring weak Earthquake pokemons, Earthquake crits can seriously injure your Ferro. You party must be awared of to not kill the smalls monkeys if they are not fire types, the fire types should be killed asap.

Is very important to have a healer role in your team with Sableye, safeguard (before 50%) and Lucky Chant is a good move to counter Focus Energy, you can bring 2 uglys pokemons with scarf to do Lucky Chant after the 25% HP ultra mad sweeper Slaking

this is a great idea!!! love the creative strategy here as well, we were able to kill slaking utilizing Curse before it was nerfed, and also used Grudge to remove the PP's from some of his important incoming attacks!!

Guide is completed with all of the Lunar Event special raid boss release information, thank you to everyone for checking out the content! Hope it was helpful in your adventures!! Looking forward to raids being fully introduced into the game as well!!!!! My raid team will be continuing to push for some of the server's first kills when those battles do become available to the community, so stay tuned in if you want more tips & tricks down the road!! Till next time ya'll : )