Doubts about the Update

I have some doubts about the update in general, that aren't very clear. 

- The changelog introduced an Account PC box. But i noticed that mons gets unregistered from battle boxes if they gets there, coming back only after being back to a regular box. This is intentional?
- They added shortcuts to gyms in Johto, Sinnoh and Unova. But why not in Kanto/Hoenn? I mean, most gyms in those regions has little to no puzzles but some had and they're very annoying, like Lavaridge, Sootopolis and mainly Mossdeep. 
- They telled that basic clothing could be founded in markets, but what markets do we find them, which clothes can we found and what's the price? I've gone to the Veilstone's mega mart and found absolutely nothing nex, except the Makeover Girl.

idk I don’t feel kanto and hoenn needs tp, they’re quick. I noticed same with battle box and account box maybe have some reason.

markets are the “big” stores on regions like the one on celadon or rt 9 unova

Edited by LiIith
Mistake
1 hour ago, caioxlive13 said:

They telled that basic clothing could be founded in markets, but what markets do we find them, which clothes can we found and what's the price? I've gone to the Veilstone's mega mart and found absolutely nothing nex, except the Makeover Girl.

You can find them in Cherrygrove City or Oldale Town, and probably more places.