12 zodiac tables / 12 tablas del zodiaco

Inglish

The event ended a few hours ago yesterday, but I am part of those who believed it would end today, partly because of the cosmetic that is still available, I think many think that as long as the cosmetic lasts the event will last, well, seeing the event ended yesterday I said neither mode, but by enabling the old woman again, she can get the 2 remaining tables by completing the 12, they could enable some npc or method, to take advantage of those 12 tables, and give the suit, obviously we would no longer have the advantage of defeating each master and obtaining the rewards from the envelopes, but at least we would get the suit that was the purpose of the tables, and not only would it be a waste of time, for those of us who missed the date, please.

Spanish

el evento culmino hace unas horas ayer, pero soy parte de los que creían acabaría hoy, en parte por el cosmético que aún esta disponible, creo que muchos piensan que mientras dure el cosmético durará el evento, bueno al ver finiquitado el evento ayer dije ni modo, pero al habilitar la anciana denuevo, puede conseguir las 2 tablas restantes completando las 12, podrían habilitar algún npc o método, para aprovechar esas 12 tablas, y den el traje, obviamente ya no tendriamos el plus de derrotar cada maestro y obtener las recompensas de los sobres, pero almenos obtendriamos el traje que era la finalidad de las tablas, y no solo sería un desperdicio de tiempo, para los que se nos paso la fecha, por favor.

The requirements were already lowered from 480 swarm Pokemon to 288. Which is a significant decrease and those who grinded the 480 Pokemon (including me) were fuming.

There was plenty of time to get all the tablets with the requirements having being drastically lowered.

Now I can understand that you may be disappointed. However the vanity is purchasable via the GTL.

1 hour ago, Irvore said:

Los requisitos ya se redujeron de 480 Pokémon enjambre a 288. Lo cual es una disminución significativa y aquellos que molieron los 480 Pokémon (incluyéndome a mí) estaban furiosos.

Hubo mucho tiempo para conseguir todas las tabletas y los requisitos se redujeron drásticamente.

Ahora puedo entender que puedas sentirte decepcionado. Sin embargo, el tocador se puede comprar a través de GTL.

Not everyone has time to play for hours every day, and even less so with all the mechanics that were there and the requirement that 2 of them be cooperative, plus the low level of ramdom, winning nyan or raids became impossible and just a waste of time Those who achieved it, within the great time, had more fun, they defeated teachers and they have their envelopes, that is their plus, I only ask that they exchange the 12 boards for the suit that was the end, maybe the little old lady can make that exchange.

No todos tienen tiempo para jugar horas todos los días, y menos con todas las mecánicas que habían y la exigencia de que sea cooperativo 2 de ellas, más el bajo nivel de los ramdom, ganar nyan o raids se hacía imposible y solo pérdida de tiempo, los que lo lograron, dentro del tiempo genial, se divertieron más derrotaron maestros y tienen sus sobred ese es su plus, yo solo pido que me canjeen las 12 tablas por el traje que era el fin, quizas la ancianita pueda hacer ese canje.

14 minutes ago, SergioAniball said:

Not everyone has time to play for hours every day, and even less so with all the mechanics that were there and the requirement that 2 of them be cooperative, plus the low level of ramdom, winning nyan or raids became impossible and just a waste of time Those who achieved it, within the great time, had more fun, they defeated teachers and they have their envelopes, that is their plus, I only ask that they exchange the 12 boards for the suit that was the end, maybe the little old lady can make that exchange.

No todos tienen tiempo para jugar horas todos los días, y menos con todas las mecánicas que habían y la exigencia de que sea cooperativo 2 de ellas, más el bajo nivel de los ramdom, ganar nyan o raids se hacía imposible y solo pérdida de tiempo, los que lo lograron, dentro del tiempo genial, se divertieron más derrotaron maestros y tienen sus sobred ese es su plus, yo solo pido que me canjeen las 12 tablas por el traje que era el fin, quizas la ancianita pueda hacer ese canje.

You do know that the vanity was firstly locked behind the tablets and secondly behind beating all the zodiac masters?

I am sorry to say it but the zodiac masters weren’t necessarily a walk in the park and required you to bring a somewhat solid team (at least the dragon and pig one did).

The envelopes you mentioned sell for about 3.5k a piece. Going through the trouble just for them would been a disgrace.

I disagree to overlook the second requirement for the vanity and hand it out for free because some people didn’t read the update notes stating when the event would end.

6 minutes ago, Irvore said:

You do know that the vanity was firstly locked behind the tablets and secondly behind beating all the zodiac masters?

I am sorry to say it but the zodiac masters weren’t necessarily a walk in the park and required you to bring a somewhat solid team (at least the dragon and pig one did).

The envelopes you mentioned sell for about 3.5k a piece. Going through the trouble just for them would been a disgrace.

I disagree to overlook the second requirement for the vanity and hand it out for free because some people didn’t read the update notes stating when the event would end.

I see that they are at 6k each envelope, you may not agree, but you already played, you already got your prize, why be selfish? Not everyone has a lot of time, and it's just a request.

yo veo que andan en 6k cada sobre, puede que no estes de acuerdo, pero ya jugaste, ya obtuviste tu premio, por que ser egoista? no todos tienen mucho tiempo, y solo es una petición.

24 minutes ago, razimove said:

and thats fine. You progress less than others, you might not complete what others do, and thats fine. You just need to accept that they invest more time or money than you.

This! I didn't even bother to complete this event because of stuff that is happening in my irl right now. And that is completely fine. There will be other times that I might be able to do it again. 

There should be a distinguished reward for people pulling off a hard task. 

Not everyone needs to be an astronaut. 

On 2/29/2024 at 11:21 PM, CaptnBaklava said:

This! I didn't even bother to complete this event because of stuff that is happening in my irl right now. And that is completely fine. There will be other times that I might be able to do it again. 

There should be a distinguished reward for people pulling off a hard task. 

Not everyone needs to be an astronaut. 

Ly bro