Is there a list of hard to find mons?

im trying to complete the pokedex and id like to start with the hardest and go backwords, personally I think its phenoms, then safari exclusives (carnivine), then zorua, then starters, but I was wondering if anyone ever made a list I can go by?

Edited by N00byD00
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/12/2024 at 10:54 AM, N00byD00 said:

im trying to complete the pokedex and id like to start with the hardest and go backwords, personally I think its phenoms, then safari exclusives (carnivine), then zorua, then starters, but I was wondering if anyone ever made a list I can go by?

I completed my pokedex the last 2 weeks and i had my hardest time finding a spiritomb by Rock Smashing. All other Mons were relativly easy, especially with Expert Lure Usage. I suggest to do the Phenos as fast as possible, since u might be waiting on them the most. Honey Tree Pokes also take 1 hr. Besides that, it is a fun journey to do (atleast for me)

13 hours ago, McTermi said:

I completed my pokedex the last 2 weeks and i had my hardest time finding a spiritomb by Rock Smashing. All other Mons were relativly easy, especially with Expert Lure Usage. I suggest to do the Phenos as fast as possible, since u might be waiting on them the most. Honey Tree Pokes also take 1 hr. Besides that, it is a fun journey to do (atleast for me)

How did you find Feebas? I cannot find it from days and actually stuck in finding him.. Any tips?

1 hour ago, MrozuEssa said:

How did you find Feebas? I cannot find it from days and actually stuck in finding him.. Any tips?

go to the pond, switch to ch5, enjoy china showing u the exact spot

14 hours ago, McTermi said:

You get one or two Spiritombs from storyline using Odd Keystones.

1 hour ago, MrozuEssa said:

Start switching channels around the most popular Feebas spots in Hoenn (southern part of the route where it spawns). If it will not allow you to switch a channel, BINGO. Keep switching until it allows you and you'll spot 402340982309429047235927502475092570 people attempting to fish at one certain spot- that's what you are after.

You can also wait few months until an Alpha Milotic spawns, catch it, breed it and you got both Feebas and Milotic done at the same time.