[Sprite] Free Custom Character Sprites

Hi. If you're not too busy could you make one with me and my Ludicolo?

http://i.imgur.com/O45ZwQC.png

But with us high-fiving?

Thanks and hope you had a merry christmas :)

Also, I tried http://i.imgur.com/lftlEzp.png but it says "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community." I haven't posted in a while, so I've kinda forgotten stuff. If I'm doing something wrong pm me pls

Thank you very much!! i really like it (the only one thing is the sweatband, almost invisible after resizing  :mellow: ). But the rest is awesome, thanks again  :D

That's easily fixable. 
I just need to put a darker strip just underneath it, or a little shadow on the forehead and that sweatband will pop out

Yeah! now looks better! look it on my sig  

Thanks again!! Great job.  :D

Did you make your sig?
If you did, can you help make me one just like it? I made this new one for myself that I'd love to use. I can throw my own name over it in Photoshop

RoennScyther_zps9eff5314.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't think he's on here anymore guys...

I'm still here, sorry I haven't been keeping in touch.
I've got a majority of them done in bulk, just haven't gotten around to uploading them yet.

I fractured the core of my tibia in my leg and the Army is trying to chapter me out and send me back to New England since I'll probably never be able to run again, because of it.
At least I can still walk, but it's been a huuuge process.

I apologize for not being able to upload, guys. I'll get on it the immediate next freetime I get.
Don't think your words are going unnoticed

I'm still here, sorry I haven't been keeping in touch.
I've got a majority of them done in bulk, just haven't gotten around to uploading them yet.

I fractured the core of my tibia in my leg and the Army is trying to chapter me out and send me back to New England since I'll probably never be able to run again, because of it.
At least I can still walk, but it's been a huuuge process.

I apologize for not being able to upload, guys. I'll get on it the immediate next freetime I get.
Don't think your words are going unnoticed

Oww Shit man....I broke my left anterior crusade ligament with bone chip.I was told the same shit of not being able to run and stuff but with proper physiotherapy everything is possible man...Don't give up.

And take yo time ...no rush at all.I can wait months and so can others...Srsly.

Oww Shit man....I broke my left anterior crusade ligament with bone chip.I was told the same shit of not being able to run and stuff but with proper physiotherapy everything is possible man...Don't give up.

And take yo time ...no rush at all.I can wait months and so can others...Srsly.

Yea make sure you get better soon!~

• 2 months later...

OMG I really can apply it to the trainer card? =D

nephegirl.png

This girl painting with a smeargle please (you can interpret that however you want).

That sucks... a man in my house couldn't walk well for a long time but he always, with lots of dedication, went out training with some odd kind of bike and I can see definite improvement.

• 2 months later...