[Sprite] Free Custom Character Sprites

Hi, i was wondering if you could make me a sprite if it isn't too much work :3

I would like to be wearing:

a tuxedo

an indigo reverse scene

black horns

(BTW i am a girl :3)

Is it possible to make me riding a flying dragonite/flygon with a mewtwo (my favorite pokemon) flying next to me in a slightly diagonal direction (going up). It would be great if you could have mewtwo closer to the front than my dragonite/flygon and all of us have a determined look on our faces. if it is too much, than please don't do it, i wouldn't be angry or sad in any way, i understand that you are busy.

I know it is a lot, but i would be always grateful and will be willing to pay 30k (in poke yen :3) for your hard work, i know its not a lot but i spent most of my money on my horns :3

I am an artist myself, and after seeing your work, i am jelly :3

You have real talent, i hope, if you like it, that you are able to continue doing it wherever you are :3

I am really sorry to hear of your accident :(,i hope you get better :3

You work much harder than any of us, you are the last person to have deserved that :( , once again, hope you feel better :3

my best wishes,

RabbitBunny

I just wanted to say, my cousin was born with really weak legs, and Doctors said she would never be able to walk. My aunt refused to be live them, and worked with my cousin every day, and now, here she is, able to walk, and even run!!! I just want to say, DON'T GIVE UP!!! If you set your mind to it, I know you will be able to run again if you truly want to, heck there have been paralyzed people who have learned to walk again without any help, if they can do it, you can do it. :3 Good luck :3

BTW Please, if it is too much work, then just do me and Mewtwo :3

mewtwo.gif

• 4 weeks later...

lol thanks. Nah I'm good, and thankfully my metabolism is so stupid fast it's impossible to gain weight, so that's one more worry off my plate.
In other news, to everyone, I finally have Internet again, and I got a new job as a chef at the restaurant a couple blocks from here, so I'll start doing pixel work again :)

And if anyone can tell me what channel you prefer to play on, I'll hop on when I can and adventure along

lol thanks. Nah I'm good, and thankfully my metabolism is so stupid fast it's impossible to gain weight, so that's one more worry off my plate.
In other news, to everyone, I finally have Internet again, and I got a new job as a chef at the restaurant a couple blocks from here, so I'll start doing pixel work again :)

And if anyone can tell me what channel you prefer to play on, I'll hop on when I can and adventure along

so you're still gonna do the elder request before accepting new ones or sth similar? :)

Well these are really cool so I think I'm gonna request one

[spoiler]

If you could make the sprite kinda like this:

se1Ojxj.png

and maybe with one of these poses (whichever one would look best)

trainer_leaf_sprite_bw_by_flamejow-d3fxzGaryOakSprite.gifgary_oak_by_j3010-d326ufg.gifCrystal.png

and if you could make it with a shiny pikachu that would be nice ^^[/spoiler]

I got an old school sprite of me from the game

[spoiler]oldskoolsprite.jpg[/spoiler]

how about a serious face with a cold look in his eye (you only see one because of the hair)

maybe you could also make an animated black background with lighningbolts flashing in it (if it's not to hard to do ofcourse)

thanks in advance ;)

I can't do the animation quite yet but here

Linken_zpsb8786f91.png

Hi I have a request & I have refrences for help. I would like a girl sprite in this position.

76.png

I would like the hair to look simular to this where it is brown and long, and the hair can go the same way as the sprite above. ^

1528445-bigthumbnail.jpg

I would also like the jumpsuit she wears to be bright yellow, the boots pink, the gloves pink the cape yellow and pink head glasses simular to pokemmo ones.  I'd like her to look badass, but not too revealing, the sprites appearence is good though for refrence. With her I would like a shiny shinx, it can be small since its a kitten.

Thanks c: