"Neutralizing mint" - A consumable to set a Pokemons nature to a neutral nature (such as quirky)

Mimighster

Question

Me and my friend recently both got our first shinies, his was a special attacking mon and mine was a physical attacking mon. We both got natures that reduced their respective attack stats which kinda sucked. I thought it would be nice if there was an item that set a Pokemons nature to a neutral nature just so that you're not stuck with a strictly negative nature. I feel it wouldn't negatively affect the market as no one pays a premium for neutral natures, it would just be a nice option for OT Pokemon with sentimental value sometimes. Thoughts?

4 answers to this question

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ClosedBox said:

Maybe value of Neutral shinies will fall down and they will just depend on Pokemon, Egg Group and IVs

The cheapest shinies aren't all neutral natures anyway. I don't see why people would be buying them for their nature when I can see Modest/Adamants for similar prices. But maybe the general demand for any nature would drop slightly with the mint option being available. I just feel like if you were willing to spend millions to change the nature in the first place you're probably going to be going for a better one anyway.

Edited by Mimighster