Optic Premier League #1

Optic Premier League #1

hitmonchan.jpeg.05d9182d802dca6f176689d86db09942.jpeghitmonlee.jpeg.baf319a71c43bbff28ecc8b9ffa948ba.jpeg

Welcome to the first edition of the Optic Premier League!

First and foremost, it's a PVP-event where we put each other's skills to the test. Everyone in the Optic team is welcome to join us, and we encourage everyone to do so! 

Teams

Members will be randomly put into teams, which will face off against each other in a League-Type format. The number of teams will be decided depending on how many signups we have after they close, around one week from now on.

Every team will play once a week, and will only face each other team once, after which play-offs will be held for the final two/four teams.  Within each team, a captain will be chosen by the members themselves, who decides with his team on the tiers that they want to play, after which they will discuss with the opposing Team Captain of that week. The available Tiers are OU, UU, NU, DB.

Signups

Signups will be open for one week after this post. 

To signup, list the following:

IGN:

PVP experience: 

Preferred Tiers: 

Example:

Spoiler

IGN: Robbinho

PVP experience: laddered each singles tier, played various UU and NU tourneys, never won one cuz bad

Preferred Tiers: OU, UU, NU

Prizes

Current prize pool: 30M

We are accepting additional donations (send to FancyFootwerk in-game). Prize pool distributions will  be decided once we know the total number of participating teams.

We hope to see many applications to make this league as successful as possible, and to possibly continue the league in the future!

IGN: xSOTOS

PvP Experience: hitting veteran in OU spring season 2023(wanted the monkey hat and got it pretty easily), not extremely up to date with the current meta(egg shunting mudkip has consumed me), but i still have some fire teams to beat ya'll up with lol.

Preferred Tiers: OU (never played the other tiers in pokemmo)

IGN: mookerson
PVP Experience: played a ton of ranked on Sw/Sh, was Master Ball rank ~5,000 at one point before switching to PokeMMO, played PokeMMO Dubs for a while last year and have participated in a handful of tournaments and events against other teams
Preferred Tiers: Dubs, maybe UU or NU team at some point

IGN: xXxMagneto

PVP experience: I'd lie if I say that I have no pvp experience, I've been playing pvp since 2014 (firstly in vermillion and later on matchmaking when it was introduced) even tho I never cared about tourneys and stuff I'd say I have a lot of OU experience.  

Preferred Tiers: OU (I can play UU too coz todays UU is like old OU, it's just that I don't have any UU teams but if can borrow a team for a match I can cover UU too if needed)

Edited by magneto2k4
  • Robbinho locked and unlocked this topic
  • Robbinho locked this topic