Glove Vanity untradeable

MattySins

Question

2 answers to this question

On 3/28/2024 at 4:43 PM, MattySins said:

Vanity name: Red Ballon

This would be a cool item to go with the scary clown mask

The red balloon is a symbol of Pennywise, who uses them to lure in victims. IT would be an excellent vanity for Halloween.

Spoiler

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0569/1870/4334/products/PennywiseHoldingRedBalloon_720x.jpg?v=1663188603

Some say the ballons represent the deadlights (that is the monster's true form/ life essence) and contains the souls of children killed by IT. One idea I had was to reward players with a ballon vanity that stacks with more children kills.

Spoiler

https://imgix.bustle.com/uploads/image/2017/9/8/0f796f26-0fef-4b6d-a01c-7292feb693d6-screen-shot-2017-09-08-at-10739-pm.png?w=800&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format%2Ccompress

Well, it won't look exactly like that, but you get the picture.

There's another theory which states that the ballons don't float because of helium but due to the souls of the children contained. They could do the same with a red ballon vanity. They could have different threshold kills for different ballon heights. The ballon could stay at the height that matches your kills or have a trigger to toggle the heights you unlocked. 

I hope they go for something like this because there's a need to keep players engaged in killing children/pumking beyond getting present(s). I know I'm not the only one who only fights pumking once for the untradeable vanity and be done with it. Most people don't even fight the kids anymore because the rewards are just not IT. An untradeable vanity with stages to unlock would be a great motivator to keep playing in spite of falling prices.