thinking of comeback? player 2013 here.

image.png.7beca84f668472552eee0f016b7601a1.png

its been a while since i check this forum/game again, i played since 2013 and experienced the fun exploitations of old breeding system before the parents gone and mixed into the new egg system. I dont know if u guys still remember me or not
My account was banned since 2018 (accused RMT), and did appeal that time but got rejected. i wonder if i can start over again as casual player but its lazy to start from zero again because the storyline NPC AI and difficulties (max obedience) are more "challenging" than old times (i know the reason of this change its because of alt accounts exploitation), which drop my will to comeback.

The reason why i want to comeback is my friends, i want to meet them again and having fun making internal events like HAS(Hide and Seek) etc, chatting, bring back the old memories.

I want to comeback but ive lost my will to start over again with struggles clearing all stories, unless either there is a way to retrieve back my old account which probably imposible. Or maybe i would ask if a friend of mine could help me lend pokemons for storyline if that still doable (well i think not).

- Sacrozard

15 minutes ago, Sacrozard said:

image.png.7beca84f668472552eee0f016b7601a1.png

its been a while since i check this forum/game again, i played since 2013 and experienced the fun exploitations of old breeding system before the parents gone and mixed into the new egg system. I dont know if u guys still remember me or not
My account was banned since 2018 (accused RMT), and did appeal that time but got rejected. i wonder if i can start over again as casual player but its lazy to start from zero again because the storyline NPC AI and difficulties (max obedience) are more "challenging" than old times (i know the reason of this change its because of alt accounts exploitation), which drop my will to comeback.

The reason why i want to comeback is my friends, i want to meet them again and having fun making internal events like HAS(Hide and Seek) etc, chatting, bring back the old memories.

I want to comeback but ive lost my will to start over again with struggles clearing all stories, unless either there is a way to retrieve back my old account which probably imposible. Or maybe i would ask if a friend of mine could help me lend pokemons for storyline if that still doable (well i think not).

- Sacrozard

Hi and welcome back!

Unfortunately if your appeal has been rejected there is nothing you can do and your account will stay banned. You'd have to start over.

I doubt you will get your account back.
But I assume if your old friends are still in the game, you can ask them for one of those 5 region speedrun Pokémons and a couple of Exp Candies.
You can speedrun Johto in 4-5h without much trouble. Most of the other regions will take you the same.

So with a bit of will, in just a couple days you will have everything ready to really start the game again.

Hello and Welcome Back. As said before, if your appeal is rejected then you won't recover your account but you can still play again with a new one. if you get banned again prob your IP is banned and you're not welcome(but it's unlikely to be. 6 years has passed, and you must have a new phone by now which changed your IP). Remember, do not broke the rules again, and you may be fine.

On 4/6/2024 at 5:17 PM, Goku said:

Hi and welcome back!

Unfortunately if your appeal has been rejected there is nothing you can do and your account will stay banned. You'd have to start over.

yeah i hope there is middle way to resolve banned account like penalty of rolling back all the changes, and last warning before got suspended (yes my account is suspended), imagine because all hours playtime sweat and tears means nothing with one accusation sentence, as you can see ive been playing more than 3k++ hours that time (before ban i remember it passes 4k+ hours). there is a friend of mine who got banned not proven guilty doing rmt just because he trading to another alts of his farming accounts.

On 4/6/2024 at 6:23 PM, CocaRIP said:

I doubt you will get your account back.
But I assume if your old friends are still in the game, you can ask them for one of those 5 region speedrun Pokémons and a couple of Exp Candies.
You can speedrun Johto in 4-5h without much trouble. Most of the other regions will take you the same.

So with a bit of will, in just a couple days you will have everything ready to really start the game again.

dw i will take that easy, i dont have the will to grind nor nor making team comps anymore, its been real pain the old days.

17 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

Hello and Welcome Back. As said before, if your appeal is rejected then you won't recover your account but you can still play again with a new one. if you get banned again prob your IP is banned and you're not welcome(but it's unlikely to be. 6 years has passed, and you must have a new phone by now which changed your IP). Remember, do not broke the rules again, and you may be fine.

its not ip ban, its account ID ban, but now its suspended.

12 hours ago, RysPicz said:

I remember you and I can help with that

hello ryz/Forfiter, i know u as well since you roam a lot on this forum back then, talks about competitives, thanks but i think i can handle the storyline tho, i unlocked the 4 badge so i can access gtl now, currently im clearing johto.
when i can handle this by myself, i think i wont need a help tho clearing storyline, what im still curious about the meta changes rn and wanted to know more about it.

16 minutes ago, Sacrozard said:

yeah i hope there is middle way to resolve banned account like penalty of rolling back all the changes, and last warning before got suspended (yes my account is suspended), imagine because all hours playtime sweat and tears means nothing with one accusation sentence, as you can see ive been playing more than 3k++ hours that time (before ban i remember it passes 4k+ hours). there is a friend of mine who got banned not proven guilty doing rmt just because he trading to another alts of his farming accounts.

Staff don't ban accounts based off an accusation. If your account was terminated there was most definitely evidence or enough proof to justify the ban. They also won't reveal to you the evidence they gathered that got you banned as that would give you sensitive information on how they caught you and then you could always bypass that by being informed. You can't appeal again if your appeal was rejected so your odds of getting your account back is slim to none. Also... remember that once you appealed, it was your responsibility to explain to them the situation or what you believe might have led to the ban and of course prove your innocence. That's about it. Sorry for your loss.

8 hours ago, Goku said:

Staff don't ban accounts based off an accusation. If your account was terminated there was most definitely evidence or enough proof to justify the ban. They also won't reveal to you the evidence they gathered that got you banned as that would give you sensitive information on how they caught you and then you could always bypass that by being informed. You can't appeal again if your appeal was rejected so your odds of getting your account back is slim to none. Also... remember that once you appealed, it was your responsibility to explain to them the situation or what you believe might have led to the ban and of course prove your innocence. That's about it. Sorry for your loss.

Hi. Thanks for telling, I won't argue further about that for what already has been. Past is the past, start a new page. Have a nice day.