Battle effects lowering FPS

9 minutes ago, Lykkj said:

Is there any mod that can reduce or optimize the battle effects? Mainly the Sandstorm one, it lags my game A LOT.

Man, sandstorm barely lags your game. You're facing someone using an Alpha? Because Alphas indeed lag the game a lot, talking with my own experience(My FPS decrease from 60 to 15-30 when an alpha enters on field)

Try entering Verm4 during a PSL match for an armageddon test kappa

But honestly, what is your hardware? I had that kind of a problem on a poor device, maybe this is the root of the problem?

22 hours ago, RysPicz said:

But honestly, what is your hardware? I had that kind of a problem on a poor device, maybe this is the root of the problem?

Your device should be a Brick Nokia. Because i use right now an Samsung J1 6 and it runs fine to me, except in the circunstance mentioned above.

Edited by caioxlive13
1 hour ago, caioxlive13 said:

Your device should be a Brick Nokia. Because i use right now an Samsung J1 6 and it runs fine to me, except in the circunstance mentioned above.

I use Nokia 3310. I use it for everything- making phone calls, sending text messages, slicing bread, cutting meat, self-defense and playing PokeMMO

Spoiler

more honestly it was a prehistoric windows 7 laptop which I stopped using like 6 months ago

I still think it's the hardware performance but without knowing what OP is using, we're kinda limited

Sometimes simply updating your graphics drivers or removing mods will do the trick.

I know it's shocking, but a bare bones win 10 install without any graphics drivers installed wont run pokemmo but a win xp or 7 with updated graphics and all will run seamlessly (albeit with some decent tinkering)

On 4/16/2024 at 1:49 AM, Lykkj said:

Is there any mod that can reduce or optimize the battle effects? Mainly the Sandstorm one, it lags my game A LOT.

I mean im playing on a 5 year old phone and a laptop without any graphics card, 4 years old. I never had any kind of lag ever in PokeMMO with whatever device i ever played, as far as everything was updated to the current date. I really wonder, on what kinda device it could even lag on lmao