Hide and Seek

[img]http://i.imgur.com/6W3pujd.png[/img]

Remember when hide and seek used to be a big thing? I'm bringing it back.

[b]Note: [/b]You must have completed the entirety of the storyline in order to access all potential hiding places.

[b]Rules:[/b]
[b]1. [/b]A staff member will hide somewhere within Kanto and the Sevii Islands
[b]2. [/b]I (MajikDan) will give out four hints about the hider's location in Global Chat, roughly once per minute.
[b]3.[/b] Stand in a square immediately adjacent to the hider and address them in Normal Chat to win the round.
[b]4. [/b]There will be 10 rounds, and one possible tiebreaker round should there be a tie.
[b]5. [/b]Hider will remain in position until found by 3 people. First person to find the hider gets 3 points, second gets 2 points, third gets 1 point. [u][i]Anyone that has found the hider and reveals their position forfeits their points and disqualifies themselves for the rest of the event.[/i][/u]
[b]6. [/b]If after 10 minutes the hider has not been found, the round ends and no one gets the points.
[b]7. [/b]At the end of the event, the person with the most points wins first prize, and second most gets second prize.

No signups are required to participate in this event.

[b]Location:[/b] It's a secret to everybody.
[b]Channel: [/b]8
[b]Date and Time: [/b]Wednesday, May 15th, 2013 at 5:00 PM EDT/2:00 PM PDT/9:00 PM GMT
[b]Prizes: [/b]
1st place: Shiny Caterpie
2nd place: Explorer Hat

If this goes well, I'm considering making it a recurring thing.

Hope you guys enjoy it. Good luck!

"[i]Anyone that has found the hider and reveals their position forfeits their points and disqualifies themselves for the rest of the event."[/i]

These words made me [color=#ff0000]s[/color][color=#ffa500]o[/color] [color=#008000]h[/color][color=#0000ff]a[/color][color=#4b0082]p[/color][color=#800080]p[/color][color=#dda0dd]y[/color]! I can't tell you how much the people in global giving the locations during Find-A-Friend (or w/e) made me pretty much just not wanna do it, since me getting to have the fun of figuring out the pokemon, which was half the point of it. (IMO)

[quote name='Lucas' timestamp='1367858031' post='323056']

m-majikdan thats wrong i-its a secret to everybody ;~;
[/quote] This is what I get for making old video game references in a post I made at 1am. Fix'd.

[quote name='Jag' timestamp='1368032123' post='325934']
How will we know the exact square the person is at? Are we just guessing? Or will it be like "I'm to the left of a guy who never opens his eyes" or something?
[/quote] I give out hints. You go find them. When you find them, you win.

It isn't like they're invisible. You just go look for them. It's IRL hide and seek, but since that would be impossible in a place as big as Kanto, there's hints.

[quote name='Niklebust' timestamp='1368034648' post='326000']
Any chance of changing the date? 15th of may is Norway's national day.
[/quote] Nope, once it's set it's set.

I might hold another one next month if this one goes well though. Stay tuned.