The PokeMMO Taunt Tournament

Fast Sweepers: The tournament

Crits: The tournament

I think you should consider changing the name to either of those

Who has the fastest sweepers: the tournament

I swear I hadn't seen this post or talked to Dope before I posted, lel

------------------

If this tournament was meant to break free of the "stall-meta" that everyone is sick of, I'm afraid this won't help. This will be a speed-tie fest, in which the one with the most RNG wins. It'll be like October-December, where everyone would get a 31 speed Timid Starmie, and the only counter was another Starmie to speed-tie it.

Seriously, although the concept is interesting, this is what will ultimately happen. This won't fix the problem.

Nevertheless, good luck with this. I don't think this is the place to discuss this

Fast Sweepers: The tournament

Crits: The tournament

I think you should consider changing the name to either of those

I swear I hadn't seen this post or talked to Dope before I posted, lel

------------------

If this tournament was meant to break free of the "stall-meta" that everyone is sick of, I'm afraid this won't help. This will be a speed-tie fest, in which the one with the most RNG wins. It'll be like October-December, where everyone would get a 31 speed Timid Starmie, and the only counter was another Starmie to speed-tie it.

Seriously, although the concept is interesting, this is what will ultimately happen. This won't fix the problem.

Nevertheless, good luck with this. I don't think this is the place to discuss this

No this isn't a response to the "stall-meta" it's just a non standard tournament. Simply something different to attend.