[Denied]Group chat in whispers

so today i offered a free newly hatched absol... the whispers were not okay. got over 10 at the same time! how about a way to make multiple people in the same whisper? a hotkey. like if shift isnt assigned, then press shift and click the peoples names. now you have a group to talk to at the same time.

it was hell switching back and forth and trying to answer everyone.

well it cant be that hard to code right?

Your idea is formless and not very specific. I think it would be incredibly difficult to implement the idea that you have proposed.

What you said (as quoted above) very much downplays the amount of time and effort that goes into game development; Instead, if you wanted to really be useful, try fleshing out your idea a little bit better, and don't just chalk up legitimate criticism to 'but it should be really easy to do it'.... because if you think that anything in game development is easy, then you honestly must know very little about it.

1. the whispers were not okay.
  2. how about a way to make multiple people in the same whisper?
  3. a hotkey. press shift and click the peoples names.
  4. now you have a group to talk to at the same time.

As it stands now, the above is a horrible idea, for no other reason than its vagueness and lackluster delivery.

I can see something like this being useful, but not very easy to do. Things like this are accomplished in the Forums by inviting other users into the conversation. Personally, I have never played any other MMO with the ability to whisper multiple people with a single message. On the whole, I have to agree with Elderberry on this one (which is actually quite a common occurrence)