[Art] Aegis art~! x) [not taking new requests atm]

Solar

Haii thar~! o3o So my name's Aegis. No, that's not my real name, you silly xD

You might have seen me throwing my ideas around on the forum, or maybe you have not. In any case, I love pokémon and I love to draw, so sometimes I combine the two!

I will not take more requests as for now! Be patient and I'll tell ya when I'm open to new ones!

I've got too much to do right now.

Here are some examples of pixel sprites I've made quite recently;

14lkdbm.jpg

Of course I didn't do the top right one on my own, Steven, but the one next to him is supposed to be him as a child :3

By some reason it doesn't want to be top quality here, but if you copy the image's url, you can see it in full size, without the blur.

Oh and here's a project that I wanted to try out when I got my hands on the FR/LG spritesheet! So you can order overworld sprites too.

aegissprites.png

I also like to draw on paper, I might upload an example soon.

Other than that I also like to draw in PS, although it takes twenty times more time than if I'd draw it in real life >_> I will most likely not draw PS drawings for you.

I'm pretty easy to bribe too, if you give me something nice to nom I might pay a little extra care to your certain request ^^

Feel free to give really specific requests too, I'd be happy to force it make it work out really well!

Done requests! (in order)

Darkshade

dmacf1

jud5ol.gif288tnhj.gif2q8poox.gif<-->2rwkis7.png

Othienka

Characterise

Stimich

Sundae / Sunday

GoddessAurora

Othienka (second time, for complete spritesheet)

Stimich (second time, for small animation)

Daleifur

Aariman

iudicy

Queue!

Note there are three different queues.

Pixels

1. Cashkid32

2. EXTYEX

3. ElRenzo

Pixels complete set of spritesheet

1.xColourTheory IN PROGRESS

2. Spacetime

Drawings (digital/ink)

none as for now~

By some reason it doesn't want to be top quality here, but if you copy the image's url, you can see it in full size, without the blur.

To my knowledge that has something to do with monitor size display.

Also as I ask all new spriters, I'm requesting a trainer sprite of myself if you have the time, I'm not sure what to give in return if you do, however.

This is creative, intense, and impressive. I look forward to seeeing more of your work.

Thanks!

Ahhh, there we have Steven as a kid! That's adorable <3 1+

Other than that, does the characters have any story and do you create sprites for a game or for your own amusement? (Or both)

Well, the first two (three) is my character, Aegis, and the Milotic one is for my boyfriend, but I don't really have any stories attached to them. That was a good idea though! If anyone want to make fan fics for them or have a fan fic they want a character from, be my guest. I could write fan fics myself, but I'm too busy at the moment. :3

To my knowledge that has something to do with monitor size display.

Also as I ask all new spriters, I'm requesting a trainer sprite of myself if you have the time, I'm not sure what to give in return if you do, however.

Sure, do you have any specifications? it might be easier to please you then c: You don't have to give me anything really xD It's more for fun~

Sure, do you have any specifications? it might be easier to please you then c: You don't have to give me anything really xD It's more for fun~

Here is my old one;

profilepic66964_7.gif

I made it when I was around 14, but I don't think my specifications will have changed much.

Same hair, long and black, with red tips, my fringe or 'bangs' goes down the side of my face just next to my eye.

Jacket wise;

adidas-obyo-jeremy-scott-winged-zip-hoodie-blackblack-size-s.jpg

This hoodie (With the wings on the back) But the hood down. :3

And black jeans.

Oh yes - and a red top underneath the hoodie.

I still need that element of the colour red in there also, so if you have any ideas for that, it'd be great.

Last thing (I think) An obnoxious Pose, similarly obnoxious to Red's, maybe with a Pokeball in one hand.

I think that's everything ~

Here is my old one;

profilepic66964_7.gif

I made it when I was around 14, but I don't think my specifications will have changed much.

Same hair, long and black, with red tips, my fringe or 'bangs' goes down the side of my face just next to my eye.

Jacket wise;

adidas-obyo-jeremy-scott-winged-zip-hoodie-blackblack-size-s.jpg

This hoodie (With the wings on the back) But the hood down. :3

And black jeans.

Oh yes - and a red top underneath the hoodie.

I still need that element of the colour red in there also, so if you have any ideas for that, it'd be great.

Last thing (I think) An obnoxious Pose, similarly obnoxious to Red's, maybe with a Pokeball in one hand.

I think that's everything ~

You can have pokemon additions too if you want, but this request was really interesting, will get working on it right away! :D

Edit:

I'm not sure what you mean with obnoxious, is it like, a threathening look? I translated the word in a dictionary, but it doesn't really fit the sentence, so I'm not sure xD

You can have pokemon additions too if you want, but this request was really interesting, will get working on it right away! :D

Edit:

I'm not sure what you mean with obnoxious, is it like, a threathening look? I translated the word in a dictionary, but it doesn't really fit the sentence, so I'm not sure xD

Thankyou! :3

Threatening yes, not in a "I'm going to punch you" way, in a "I know my Pokemon are good, I've already won" sort of look =P

Or a "I'm more than ready for this battle"

Id like Psy (Gangnam style guy). As in the overworld sprite thing. When he walks hes doing the dance. When he runs hes going sideways with his hands on his hips. and when he is on a bike he sits back with his feet on the handlebars. battle theme is him kicking the pokeball into battle. Thats about it. xD Id just think this would be cool.

Well, I'll suppose I'll add myself to the list.

Well, I would like a trainer sprite close to this:

Dharion_V5_2_by_Othienka.jpg

Obviously without the sword. I suppose he should be holding a ultraball instead. Keep the colors at least gold, purple and black, the brown-ish tones if they can be made to work/look good. Since, I think this should be pretty hard, just choose a pose close to what he has now, but his sword arm holding the ultraball and flexed slightly (like he's actually thinking of throwing it, but not in the actual movement of doing it). Or maybe if you can come up with a better looking, serious pose

Alternatively, you could try doing it from the back if you think it would be easier/looks better: like this:

dharion_v_6_by_othienka-d46vjfm.jpg

Same color choices as the one above.

I suppose something less complicated, but keeping the idea for the the overworld sprite.

Feel free (obviously) to PM me if you need anything else.

Id like Psy (Gangnam style guy). As in the overworld sprite thing. When he walks hes doing the dance. When he runs hes going sideways with his hands on his hips. and when he is on a bike he sits back with his feet on the handlebars. battle theme is him kicking the pokeball into battle. Thats about it. xD Id just think this would be cool.

Why am I imagining all players having a colored Psy sprite and running around people shouting the lyrics? :lol:

Thankyou! :3

Threatening yes, not in a "I'm going to punch you" way, in a "I know my Pokemon are good, I've already won" sort of look =P

Or a "I'm more than ready for this battle"

Okay, so he will look confident and strong then, I guess a bit like Gary, but without the diva attitude x)

Challenge accepted. This might take a while though.

Well, I'll suppose I'll add myself to the list.

Well, I would like a trainer sprite close to this:

Dharion_V5_2_by_Othienka.jpg

Obviously without the sword. I suppose he should be holding a ultraball instead. Keep the colors at least gold, purple and black, the brown-ish tones if they can be made to work/look good. Since, I think this should be pretty hard, just choose a pose close to what he has now, but his sword arm holding the ultraball and flexed slightly (like he's actually thinking of throwing it, but not in the actual movement of doing it). Or maybe if you can come up with a better looking, serious pose

Alternatively, you could try doing it from the back if you think it would be easier/looks better: like this:

dharion_v_6_by_othienka-d46vjfm.jpg

Same color choices as the one above.

I suppose something less complicated, but keeping the idea for the the overworld sprite.

Feel free (obviously) to PM me if you need anything else.

Why am I imagining all players having a colored Psy sprite and running around people shouting the lyrics? :lol:

... You do realize you've got like a billion details on that drawing, don't you? o_o If you want me to make a sprite of this, even without the sword, it'd look all blurry and difficult to distinguish! D: There's so much pattern everywhere and outlines on the armor, it'd be impossible to fit it into a normal trainer sprite! Can I ask you to skip some of the detail and maybe just get the concept of the armor and clothes? The hair is no problem, I'll get it for you, and I think the pants is possible too, but those details <:/ ..

... You do realize you've got like a billion details on that drawing, don't you? o_o If you want me to make a sprite of this, even without the sword, it'd look all blurry and difficult to distinguish! D: There's so much pattern everywhere and outlines on the armor, it'd be impossible to fit it into a normal trainer sprite! Can I ask you to skip some of the detail and maybe just get the concept of the armor and clothes? The hair is no problem, I'll get it for you, and I think the pants is possible too, but those details <:/ ..

Yes I do (specially for the overworld sprite), I don't expect you to keep all the details, but I needed to give you a reference after all. :lol:

Just do your best and let's see how it goes.

Good luck!

Darkshade, your character is done! Tell me if you want any changes~

darkshajd.png

Also added it to the first post.

OhmyGod, I really want to see it, but the college image filter is blocking it! DX

This is torture to me, you don't even know ;w;

Could you maybe put up a tinypic link? Not a BBcode image, but an actual url, the college block system is terrible..

And thankyou by the way! I cannot wait to see it!

OhmyGod, I really want to see it, but the college image filter is blocking it! DX

This is torture to me, you don't even know ;w;

Could you maybe put up a tinypic link? Not a BBcode image, but an actual url, the college block system is terrible..

And thankyou by the way! I cannot wait to see it!

lolwhat? xD You want the link? http://imageshack.us/a/img641/8804/darkshajd.png

Oh wow! I love it, this is fantastic!

Thankyou so much :3 I shall be using it on many avatar's/signatures.

Sure thing, I'm glad you like it.

By the way, no need to put creds anywhere if you use it c:

Oh god now I'll try to make PSY xD

Which clothes...? o3o'

i have a request, could you possibly do a girl long hair pink maybe, and dressed like ninetales? haha :lol:

EDIT: oh and with the ninetales pokemon XD

Of course! Did you mean long and pink hair with a cream white, ninetales inspired dress? With the ninetales of course~

Hey I'm working with the PSY overworld sprite, but how do I upload an animation? Is there any site I could use?

Oh and by the way..

33ff1v9.pngOppa Gangnam style! 8D