[Implemented] Encrypting PokeMMO Traffic

the title says it all, i would feel safer if this had a minimum 2 kilobit encryption on the traffic on the forums and the client to protect us from hackers trying to steal our accounts and "big brother". the nsa has cracked 1 kilobit encryption so you'd have to use better then that. because if they can do it, anyone can. that's about it, it'd slightly increase the bandwidth but isn't it worth it?

the title says it all, i would feel safer if this had a minimum 2 kilobit encryption on the traffic on the forums and the client to protect us from hackers trying to steal our accounts and "big brother". the nsa has cracked 1 kilobit encryption so you'd have to use better then that. because if they can do it, anyone can. that's about it, it'd slightly increase the bandwidth but isn't it worth it?

So let me get this straight. You want the devs to encrypt the traffic on PokeMMO because you don't want the NSA to learn how your secret recipes? If they're sooo secret, I'm sure you could find an encrypted service on which to share them. This game doesn't deal with sensitive information like that. Sharing "secret information" on here is like shouting out in public and telling everyone who isn't your intended listener to not listen. That's just stupid. If you shout something personal in public and didn't want everyone to hear it, then you would have taken measures to ensure no one except who you want hears it. Besides, what's so secret about Bidoof jokes anyways?

MAN I DON'T WANT THE NSA TAKING MY FARFETCH'DS IS THIS TRU? D;

but srsly hackers on here are not even common. People are just stupid and make easy passwords. 

He's talking about encrypting chat traffic. Which is funny because if you're playing on a secured network the router encrypts outgoing traffic by default.