Okay, so I looked through the Forum and found nothing that could be considered similar to this suggestion. I'll try to keep it short. I searched for "Spell Check" and "Spell Checking", so I have come here.

Suggestion: I would like to see some kind of spell checking implemented in the game.

Reasons: 

1. It helps people who would like to not spell things incorrectly in chat can have some sort of visual queue that they have made an error BEFORE hitting enter.
  2. This will help those players not speaking in their native language communicate with others (hopefully) with greater ease
  3. This should be an option for players. Like "Spell Check: On/Off"
  4. I personally would like it to include Pokemon names so that players know if people will understand what they are looking for in chat. This would *should* mark words like: "Abras", "Tentacools" and "Rhyhorns" etc., because Pokemon names in the plural form do not have an "s" at the end.
  5. This should also probably include and Trainer Class, NPC names, like Sabrina, for example.

It'll mark things like the Forum does when you have a misspelled word. 

Thanks for reading!

I just don't understand why people get soooo irritated on the internet about spellings, grammar etc.

-1 this is a Pokemon game

plz can you say me what make to have a red leviator?

although I suppose thats more of a grammar issue, but you get the idea right? some spellings are just so horrendous that you can't even tell what they're saying, especially with players who have little/no English speaking ability

If can't speak English then no autocorrect can help there.

I disagree, I know people that rely on spell checks because they know little English. They often just use google (not translate, but typing the word into google so it'll  go "did you mean..." as a way of making sure words are correct on sites like this)

I really like this idea, +1

I like this idea. I can't think of a single negative that would come with the addition of such a thing, the only question is how hard is it to implement, and that question is best left to the devs (I think the difficulty of such addition relies heavily on how they chose to do chat).

I just don't understand why people get soooo irritated on the internet about spellings, grammar etc.

-1 this is a Pokemon game

Well, my spelling (and grammar for that matter) can be faulty at times, (and I am a native speaker). I can't speak for others, but having the option to correct for misspellings would benefit me greatly... if people would actually utilize such a functionality is up to debate... I am also a good bit dyslexic and my spelling is atrocious, so little things like that go a long way for me personally  ;_;

I wasn't hating, I just disagreed. It would take forever to get each and every name of Trainers, Pokemon, Places and everything into the system. And of course, I find this unreasonable. Don't expect everyone to agree with your suggestions.

It wouldnt take that long at all... im sure that you can find a list of all of that easy. Copy/paste...