[Implemented]Reduce Elite 4 Cooldown when the harder Elite 4 rematch is unlocked

I know its been suggested before, but this is different. I know the devs want an elite 4 cooldown so that people can "experience" the game. The truth is, after you beat the elite 4, there is nothing to do after you unlock the harder elite 4 (as of right now), and the last update was over 1 month ago (as of right now). 

Here's my suggestion: After unlocking the harder elite 4, the cooldown is reduced to 3 hours (as opposed to the current 6). After you unlock the harder elite 4, there is nothing to do besides level and do matchmaking, its incredibly hard to get level 100 pokemon, and actually being able to stay in the level 50 matchmaking bracket is hard. Changing the cooldown of the harder elite 4 would make it easier to get level 100 pokemon, giving people something to do (level 100 matchmaking) after training. 

If anyone can think of improvements feel free to post. No trolls please

I think the cooldown should be something like an hour, I think we should be able to face the elite four almost as much as we please. A way to get money while selling items is not implemented, and a way to level to 100 without spending long long long tedious hours doing so.

Grinding E4 if the cool down wasn't in the game would ruin the value of having lv 100s and just kill the last thing in this game with value.

What last thing? Do you mean grinding in cerulean cave for endless hours? And I'm not talking about removing it, I want to change it so what when you unlock the new, harder elite 4, the cooldown is less.

Grinding E4 if the cool down wasn't in the game would ruin the value of having lv 100s and just kill the last thing in this game with value.

100s dont have any value really.

Most of the PvP is held at 50, and it's so easy to farm 100s now with daycares.

100s dont have any value really.

Most of the PvP is held at 50, and it's so easy to farm 100s now with daycares.

PvP is held at 50 because its hard to get level 100's. And if you don't think 100's have value you obviously don't pay attention to trade chat. Plus daycare isn't easy level 100's, one step=one exp point iirc.

PvP is held at 50 because its hard to get level 100's. And if you don't think 100's have value you obviously don't pay attention to trade chat. Plus daycare isn't easy level 100's, one step=one exp point iirc.

Of course I dont pay attention to trade chat, its just full of morons and scammers. And Daycare does not use steps to accumulate levels.

Of course I dont pay attention to trade chat, its just full of morons and scammers. And Daycare does not use steps to accumulate levels.

I agree there are many morons and scammers, but there are also good people to trade with who give good offers/know what they're talking about. And if they only get 60% of exp then its even harder to level them (although it isn't split like with exp share so you can train pokemon at 160% efficiency.)

I agree there are many morons and scammers, but there are also good people to trade with who give good offers/know what they're talking about. And if they only get 60% of exp then its even harder to level them (although it isn't split like with exp share so you can train pokemon at 160% efficiency.)

... its more efficient than the exp share, and much easier than it was before the daycare. The exp of the pokemon you're using to battle isn't reduced, and you get 60% as opposed to 50% with exp share. The ease of leveling pokemon has greatly increased with the daycare

... its more efficient than the exp share, and much easier than it was before the daycare. The exp of the pokemon you're using to battle isn't reduced, and you get 60% as opposed to 50% with exp share. The ease of leveling pokemon has greatly increased with the daycare

Greatly increased, but still incredibly tedious. 

• 6 months later...

I think the cooldown should just be done away with.  The only benefit It had before was limiting how much money we could get, now that they have taken away the money prize there really isn't a reason to keep the cooldown.

yep and with flat battles now there isnt a reason to limit exp too

Of course there is, it's not a case of whether the player can be scaled to the Opponents level, it's a case of how well the AI players, and currently, it's not all that well.

How well the AI players...?

Giving players the ability to get Lvl 100s has no detrimental effect on the game what so ever, if anything it gives us something to do and it gives a sense of accomplishment when you have multiple 100s.  I actually think it is fun leveling pokemon to 100, and I don't think I'm the only one.

This
Gaining access to 100s should require effort and not just some 20 e4 runs in an hour with a lucky egg