[Denied]Requiring people to provide screenshots or more proof in Trade Corner

People trying to trade fake things doesn't happen quite often but when it does and its quite frustrating especially after going back and forth for a while to find out its all bs. I guess some people just like the attention or think its funny.

Basically if someone asks for screenshots, to see something in-game or just more proof the OP should be given a certain amount of time to provide the links or show it to the person asking (or a CM or whomever) or the thread would get locked until they do so.

How it will be implemented: Adding it to the Trade Corner Policies

Some shops have 20-30+ UTs in them.

"I want proof that you own them, each and every one of them".

So he has no choice but to get SSs or have his thread locked?

i have well over 100 UT's in my shop in multiple accounts. that's 4 screen shot's per pokemon (to confirm nature/stats/ev's/moveset) times 100 plus pokemon. it would be easier to create your own forums for pokemmo trading then to do all that

they only have to post screenshots if someone asks and im sure a CM(trade corner mods) can use their judgement on whether or not the OP should provide screenshots

anyways support

Well if you go to trade for a shiny, why da fack would you not make sure you're getting a shiny, there's 2 failsafe's, a way of knowing ect so what are you giving them the Pokémon before they give you their Pokémon?  

Well if you go to trade for a shiny, why da fack would you not make sure you're getting a shiny, there's 2 failsafe's, a way of knowing ect so what are you giving them the Pokémon before they give you their Pokémon?  

requiring proof saves time and keeps you from going to make a trade and then discovering that its fake. Its a time saver and prevents you from having to arrange a time to meet (which can be surprisingly difficult)

guidelines are too arbitrary as to what kind of pokemon is required to have screenshots for it to be part of a policy.  literally a mod would have to go in and like grade pokemon that don't have screenshots before they could decide what threads to lock or what users to prompt to provide screen shots.  just tell people that you need a screenshot of a specific pokemon you're interested in before you take the time to set up a trade with them and if they don't want to, decide for yourself if you want to set up a trade with a sketch ball.

You could just make it: Must provide proof in form of screenshot and/or showing in-game if requested by a member or moderator

I support this idea. No idea why someone would just advertise fake stuff in Trade, but it is just clogging up stuff and it is annoying

Honestly I don't see much of a need for it, in my experience its certainly not a common thing.. also the more reputable players are known and the quality and depth of the shop usually reflects their reputation (though with the deep ones mistakes can be made) but either way what's the worst that could happen? You negotiate/meet, find out its bs/incorrect and realize you wasted what's more times than not an insignificant amount of time, and the bottom line is its almost punishing people who have big shops and are reliable, they will probably spend more time screen shoting all their stuff than they'll save from dealing with these rare instances.. now the trade chat, that's another story! Lol

Yes, and that's exactly why I think it's best "enforced" by the trader. Ask for proof if you think it's required. If they don't supply it, you walk away and don't do the trade.

that's what i always do to them and those "it's lvl 1 and i refuse to lvl it up" people