PokeMMO Event Discussion: Scavenger Hunt 4 Water Theme

Emlee

Thank god we don't have to search for a specific Dragonair(Saw it on the poster and was like o_o') 

But Lapras hunting.....why..... T^T Nice poster btw ^^

Protip - get a bunch of characters to the stage where you get a lapras in silph. Try each of these when the event starts until you find the right one. Hunt the others.

Protip - get a bunch of characters to the stage where you get a lapras in silph. Try each of these when the event starts until you find the right one. Hunt the others.

That is the best solution I've heard so far(Actually the only solution I've heard so far ._.). This helps a lot, now I don't have to waste all the time Lapras hunting(that is if I get a neutral Lapras from those extra characters, if I don't.......let's just hope I do). Thx for the tip mate ^^

That is the best solution I've heard so far(Actually the only solution I've heard so far ._.). This helps a lot, now I don't have to waste all the time Lapras hunting(that is if I get a neutral Lapras from those extra characters, if I don't.......let's just hope I do). Thx for the tip mate ^^

Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but the Lapras that you get in Silph Co is level 25 and the event page says that it must be between levels 30-45. The page also says that the pokemon is not allowed to have any EVs or exp. So it looks like hunting in the cave is your only option.

Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but the Lapras that you get in Silph Co is level 25 and the event page says that it must be between levels 30-45. The page also says that the pokemon is not allowed to have any EVs or exp. So it looks like hunting in the cave is your only option.

Protip - what are rare candies

and with ev reducing berries, amnesia brace and very careful level ups you could achieve the same thing (would be such a bitch though)

Actually I have a new problem for you to solve.

So all of the pokemon have to be of a single OT. And you have to show each pokemon to a different Referee. The referee for the Lapras is on island 4. This means that you would have to beat the entire story including the E4 twice in order to open up island 4 to show Emlee your Lapras. With the way alts have been nerfed I don't know if many people will actually want to do this on say 10 alts or so to ensure getting a Lapras of the correct nature. I may be underestimating peoples desire of a shiny tentacool though and their amount of free time...

Actually I have a new problem for you to solve.

So all of the pokemon have to be of a single OT. And you have to show each pokemon to a different Referee. The referee for the Lapras is on island 4. This means that you would have to beat the entire story including the E4 twice in order to open up island 4 to show Emlee your Lapras. With the way alts have been nerfed I don't know if many people will actually want to do this on say 10 alts or so to ensure getting a Lapras of the correct nature. I may be underestimating peoples desire of a shiny tentacool though and their amount of free time...

just prep a starmie that is high enough level to sweep storyline (50 will do nicely).