PokeMMO Event Discussion: Perfected Shadow Art Contest (August 21st - August 31st)

Emlee

These entries are fantastic! I'm loving everyone's designs.

I really am regretting going for traditional artwork instead of computer drawn artwork though. Definitely not as colorful or clean looking as using computer software. I might actually change my entry and go for a different style instead.

I really am regretting going for traditional artwork instead of computer drawn artwork though. Definitely not as colorful or clean looking as using computer software. I might actually change my entry and go for a different style instead.

Don't, I really think yours is the best one there

please don't. iv only seen a few others then myself that have posted traditional art. i really enjoyed your piece

Aw thanks for all the kind words ^-^ I'm just going to stick with the Suicune

I think Jindu has this one in the bag. That is just such a gorgeous piece of work! That shading is really amazing and so is the design~

I think Jindu has this one in the bag. That is just such a gorgeous piece of work! That shading is really amazing and so is the design~

Between your submission and Jindu's, I don't think I have a chance even if I finish on time~ you're both amazing artists.

Between your submission and Jindu's, I don't think I have a chance even if I finish on time~ you're both amazing artists.

Please do! I loved your Chesturian from the previous contest, and would love to see another submission from you! And you would definitely stand a chance, your art is amazing :)

Please do! I loved your Chesturian from the previous contest, and would love to see another submission from you! And you would definitely stand a chance, your art is amazing :)

Good luck finishing your design, I enjoyed your art a lot last time and would love to see some more. No pressure though :)

Even if it's not up to standard, I'm still enjoying working on it and will certainly try to get it in on time. My chosen Pokemon's proving fun to mutate.

[spoiler]I certainly appreciate the comments though~ Thank you.tet23my.png[/spoiler]

Edit: Because of my time zone I actually have until 2pm on the 1st. Yay for extra time~ I'll definitely have it in.