[Denied]option to disable levelling

What is Amnesia Brace.

the brace allows ev training and works on one poke at a time. i dont think its reasonable to expect someone to buy 6 amnesia braces just to use their competitive team against the elite 4.

perhaps there could be 500 points added to the account of everyone who bought an amnesia brace.. im sure theres a record of who was bought one.

My pokemon are divided between comp teams, breeding, capture/ thief and money earning. My E4 team is all about making money. I keep them seperate, doing seperate things that way I dont accidently level my comps. And yes, the amnesia brace it totally worth it.

My pokemon are divided between comp teams, breeding, capture/ thief and money earning. My E4 team is all about making money. I keep them seperate, doing seperate things that way I dont accidently level my comps. And yes, the amnesia brace it totally worth it.

my pokemon are divided that way too. it doesnt mean i dont get bored of sweeping the e4 with an amulet coin. 

you can still use your smeargle to catch pokemon.

but it will add another aspect to the pve system, providing comp players with a challenge.

the only downside i can see to this is the donators who have purchased amnesia brace. well i have already thought of two solutions to this..

1. refund players with points to spend in the donator store

2. have the option to disable levelling also disable ev gain, so that the amnesia brace still has its main use.

this is starting to sound like a attempt to make the E4 into the trainer tower where you don't get exp, EV's, and can fight oyur 50's team against npc's that provide a actual challenge. why not just wait for them to implement the trainer tower instead of ask for another version of it that will delay everything else.

well i agree its similar to the battle tower for my reasoning, but it could be useful for reasons other than mine. for example someone might want to train a pokemon to lvl 50 on another account while beating the storyline on an alt run. the focus will be predominantly on this pokemon so it could be lvl 50 by the time they beat the 7th gym. this person would be unable to defeat giovanni for tm26 without overlevelling their comp. (possibly a bad example but it was off the top of my head, im sure theres other reasons why it would be beneficial to disable levelling.

anyway as far as implementing goes i dont think it would be too dificult, levelling is already disabled in pvp.

well i agree its similar to the battle tower for my reasoning, but it could be useful for reasons other than mine. for example someone might want to train a pokemon to lvl 50 on another account while beating the storyline on an alt run. the focus will be predominantly on this pokemon so it could be lvl 50 by the time they beat the 7th gym. this person would be unable to defeat giovanni for tm26 without overlevelling their comp. (possibly a bad example but it was off the top of my head, im sure theres other reasons why it would be beneficial to disable levelling.

anyway as far as implementing goes i dont think it would be too dificult, levelling is already disabled in pvp.

i actually did that and and got my comp up to lvl 50 at the 7th gym and transferred it out and what do know i have have other pokemon above lvl 50 for just this reason and i easily beat the 8th gymleader. by the time you get around to making comps you already have pokemon that can be used for alters.