The PokeMMO Scavenger Hunt 5 (Fire Theme)

Emlee

fHnivqb.jpg

Time/Date: Sunday October 27th, 2PM EDT

Explanation: Players will hunt specific Pokemon (with specified natures) and show them to the appropriate Staff member in order to confirm their findings. The prize is awarded to the individual who can locate each of the five​ Pokemon and have each confirmed with the correct staff member first. Players must have access to all areas in game in order to fully participate. The five Pokemon required for this event are: Magmar, Rapidash, Vulpix, Growlithe, Slugma

Prize: 1st Place: Lucky Egg 

Rules:

• Players must present Pokemon with their OT, caught during the Event and with the specified nature, and within the specified level range
  • Players must trade with the correct staff member, and leave the trade window open. The Staff member will close the trade window when all information is taken down, cancelling the trade will result in your Pokemon not being recorded. If a station has two Pokemon you must present both at the same time
  • Times are recorded by the time of trade, and not catch times on the Pokemon
  • The Pokemon must have no EVs, or EXP
  • Pokemon must be presented to the proper Staff member only (See below)
  • All staff will be on Channel 7
  • Rules relating to the specific Pokemon are listed below

037.gifand 058.gifStation

Manned by: Kearsten

Vulpix Natures: Sassy, Naughty, Bold

Level Range: 30-32

Growlithe Natures: Brave, Adamant, Jolly

Level Range: 30-32

078.gif and 218.gif Station

Manned by:  Mariout and Xand

Rapidash Natures: Hardy, Docile, Serious, Bashful, Quirky

Level Range: 39-42

Slugma Nature: Rash

Level Range: 15-36

126.gif Station 

Manned by:  Tranzmaster

Magmar Natures: Serious, Relaxed, Rash, Mild, Brave

Level: 38-40

Good luck to those who participate in the hunt. You are welcome to post comments, concerns, feedback or questions in this thread or alternatively private message me with them. 

Dream_Lucky_Egg_Sprite.png

Edited by Tranzmaster
Changed host / helpers

1rst, and how will we show you the charmander without lvl to 25?

[spoiler]does this mean the lvl limit will be gone in the next update which will happen before this?!?!?!?!?!?![/spoiler]

You purchase one from the Game Corner Prize Center. I believe you get them at level 5, 10, or 13.

Misunderstood the question. Can't you still put them in trade window?

I think that's the point because the other Pokemon should take more time to find.

Pfft.

The previous scavenger hunt had a lapras (1% encounter rate) with only 5 available natures.

All five pokemon were a pain to find. They should ALL take time.

This charmander is just... Way too easy. It feels like you're only hunting 4 pokemon instead of 5. This guy is a filler at most.

Say we limited it to 5 natures, someone well prepared will still get it fast enough.

With 9999 coins, you can buy 6 charmanders fast. And if within those there happens to be none eligible, you can hatch the five eggs you prepared in advance.

I mean, "any" charmander is hardly a race.

Pfft.

The previous scavenger hunt had a lapras (1% encounter rate) with only 5 available natures.

All five pokemon were a pain to find. They should ALL take time.

This charmander is just... Way too easy. It feels like you're only hunting 4 pokemon instead of 5. This guy is a filler at most.

Say we limited it to 5 natures, someone well prepared will still get it fast enough.

With 9999 coins, you can buy 6 charmanders fast. And if within those there happens to be none eligible, you can hatch the five eggs you prepared in advance.

I mean, "any" charmander is hardly a race.

I always try to have a range of difficulties in the Scavenger Hunts, and I am constantly attempting to adjust them in difficulty and length of time. In my opinion it's fine to have one that is as simple as cashing in for a charmander, leveling it, and submitting it. I did not want to make this a Game Corner grind, especially since many people in game who do not view forums join this last minute and will not have farmed the coins beforehand. 

I won't be adjusting this one but I will consider your feedback in the future, thank you. 

• 3 weeks later...