[Implemented]Add Black Belt in the GC

I searched and found nothing about this, if there is already a thread about it please close this thread.

Pretty easy, Black Belt was removed after the update because it would be impossible to get it for new players ( you can't steal it from NPC )

Add it to the Game Corner like Miracle Seed etc.... or let wild Machoke/Primeape hold it with 5% probability, but re-implement it in game.

Thanks

EDIT: others suggestion 

Edit: Personally I'd like to see them on the gift Hitmonlee/chan at the Saffron dojo. It would make sense.

That's why they got rid of the black belt?!?! Jesus Christ.. there's 50 different ways they could make it availible but instead decide.. fuck it, just pull it from the game completely

I really don't understand what direction they're trying to go in anymore, it seems like they make some adjustments to even out the playing between the noobs/casual players and the veterans.. and some adjustments that will leave noobs/casual players either completely lost or plain fucked, just 0 consistency

..I am rapidly losing faith

Edit: Personally I'd like to see them on the gift Hitmonlee/chan at the Saffron dojo. It would make sense.

Added to OP

Anyway, i don't think it's a good idea putting it on the Hitmoons ( you win them for beating the pseudo gym, no need to get the Black Belt in the same stage in my opinion ). Also i think we should be able to "farm" it, without the limitation of getting only one per Account ( in my opinion this should apply to Silk Scarf and Black Glasses too ), like we can do with Magnet/Nevermelt Ice/Ecc...

• 2 years later...