[Sig] Kame's Signature Shack

Yes! Thank you so much! I really love it!

Edit: If you don't mind, can you make an animated one? I would love that. Thank you.

I can try, but due to the limitations of the gif format, animated images can't handle all the colors, quality and transparency. So, I would have to remove a few features from the original, in order to make an animated version of it, which would cause it to not look as good.

Some of the issues can be fixed if I just make the background all white, since it fits with this website, but that still leaves the color and quality issues for what's inside the actual image. I'm not sure how it would affect yours, as I haven't tested, but I'll take a look.

Edit: It actually doesn't look much worse, so I'll get around to it in a few minutes. The only disadvantage is that you'll only be able to use it on websites with a pure white background.

This is just for the animated names right?
If it isn't then I don't want you to spend your time on doing that. 

But I do appreciated though. 

That's for any animation in general, because the image will be in gif format.

Getting the name animated is pretty easy, I was just describing the disadvantages and limitations that animations can cause on alot of images.

rR1oDS6.gif

In this case, not much quality loss is noticed, which is good. The only problem is that it doesn't have a transparent background now, so this can only be used on websites with a pure white background. But of course, that's up to you. Either way, enjoy ^_^

Added SamuraiHunter's signature.

[spoiler]

Normal:

0pdh4qB.png

Animated:

qbbg.gif

[/spoiler]

Added Archinix's team banner:

[spoiler]

I decided to go for a similar approach as the previous banners I made, because that's what I'm most used to, right now. However, if you want something different, please do not hesitate to ask. :)

lcRUdqY.png

[/spoiler]

Added TheOriginal's signature.

[spoiler]

Let me know if you want me to change that to RVTN instead (since they merged) or if you prefer to leave your old team name in it, for old time's sake.

Normal:

lj50rlc.png

Animated:

pw2OPXK.gif

[/spoiler]

Added satriacessar's signature.

[spoiler]

This is what I could manage with all the renders you provided + the animated name requirement (considering quality preservation):

Normal:

GLDwa5v.png

Animated:

xsxy05k.gif

[/spoiler]

Added TheOriginal's signature.

[spoiler]

Let me know if you want me to change that to RVTN instead (since they merged) or if you prefer to leave your old team name in it, for old time's sake.

Normal:

lj50rlc.png

Animated:

pw2OPXK.gif

[/spoiler]

Added satriacessar's signature.

[spoiler]

This is what I could manage with all the renders you provided + the animated name requirement (considering quality perservation):

Normal:

GLDwa5v.png

Animated:

xsxy05k.gif

[/spoiler]

lol ! this perfect >,< . thanks kame <3 ur all sigh always awesome . all ppl know it ..

thankkkssss ;) good work <3