[Implemented]Re-learn Eggmoves

Might be hard to implement without making it exploitable to the point that non egg move pokemon could "relearn" the egg moves, but I still support this. Paying other people to EV train for you can be a bit difficult when pokemon learn moves by levelling and a small misclick could ruin a comp.

+1

I say no, all it does is create new work for developers to fix our mistakes.  It isn't canon, and would require more system resources to track every egg move/TM/HM the pokemon has ever learned.  There would also be a fairly high possibility of potential exploits/bugs.

I also think that for how much easier it is to get eggs now it isn't that much of a setback to get a new pokemon.

I say no, all it does is create new work for developers to fix our mistakes.  It isn't canon, and would require more system resources to track every egg move/TM/HM the pokemon has ever learned.  There would also be a fairly high possibility of potential exploits/bugs.

I also think that for how much easier it is to get eggs now it isn't that much of a setback to get a new pokemon.

Actually, unless my sources have been lying to me, this is canon in X and Y.

That being said, I disagree simply on the basis that it requires system resources, making it unrealistic, and also the fact that it really isn't needed.

That being said, I disagree simply on the basis that it requires system resources, making it unrealistic, and also the fact that it really isn't needed.

Wait what?  mfw I released all my pokes that I fucked up the egg mvoes on

It is canon in X/Y, but that is a great deal of information to store.

It's not as simple as allowing Pokemon to relearn moves from a set moveset.

Here you'd have to have the game track egg moves separately for each and every individual Pokemon.

what if there was an item you could give the day care man that would halt egg production but allow the mushroom man to reteach the move temporarily.

sorry if thats not clear, im just trying to think of a way for this idea to work.

maybe they are friends and its a quest item of sorts.

perhaps its consumable and would be highly sought after or something of the like.

just trying to bounce some ideas